What is the maximum amount of calories you've ever consumed?

Well, I said "ever consumed" however I'm sure we all had days where we ate thousands of calories before joining MFP. But since joining MFP and tracking your calories, what is the most you've been over your calorie goal?

For me, I had a terrible day about a month ago and my goal for the day with exercise was probably 2100 and I ate 3500 calories that day, so I was... 1400 calories over. Oh boy haha. One day doesn't hurt much in the long run though. =)

Not judging, just purely curious and thought it would be fun. I saw a thread about cheat days which triggered this idea. :happy:

Daily Goal was:
And you ate:

Replies

• sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Daily goal w/o exercise: 1200
    Daily goal w/ exercise: 2252
    How much did I eat? 2974 >.<.

Lots of peanut butter, chewy protein bars, banana, etc.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    For Breaking Dawn Part 2, a few friends and I attended a all day marathon.So I decided to log it all, but still count it as a cheat day. I consumed over 4,000 calories! My daily goal is 1250....lets just say I had a blast, but I was sick for a couple days afterward from eating so much junk!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Last Saturday I set a new high score!

Totals 5,817
    Your Daily Goal 2,577
    Remaining -3,240
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    daily goal 1200
    consumed 2700
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Since I've started logging 3113 is my highest. Before I logged I wouldn't be surprised if I had hit a 10k calorie day.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    3600 I think, but I had a lot of activity that day, so it offset how much I ate. I was just maintaining that day.

Weight loss calories is 1600 without activity
    Maintenance calories is 2600 without activity
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Last Saturday I set a new high score!

Totals 5,817
    Your Daily Goal 2,577
    Remaining -3,240

lol at new high score
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Most recently that I can look at on here. Goal: 1750, Goal+exercise:2176, total for the day:2998. I know I have had worse days when I wasn't tracking, but this one was in the past month since I have been back on here.
  • Goal: 1440
    Highest: 2827
    Remaining: -1387

Thankfully that was several months ago and hasn't happened since.
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Hmmmmm I think the highest would have to be around 3000...?
    My cousin was generous and brought me a large baskin robins milkshake.
    Oh boy, did I forget to look that up on MFP. My limit went over by 1600ish.
    I felt so bad- I wanted to cry but....that milkshake was rather good and chocolatey lol
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Daily goal: 2500

Calories Consumed: 5,997

My best day before MFP was just shy of 9,000 (the day Hostess went out of business)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Christmas Day and Chinese New Year's parties are likely when I eat way too much. I'll have breakfast then Christmas lunch then a second round for dinner. Plus the cakes, desserts, fizzy drinks, alcoholic drinks and crisps. I will log it in detail next time. :devil:
  • Daily goal: 2500

Calories Consumed: 5,997

My best day before MFP was just shy of 9,000 (the day Hostess went out of business)

Bahahaha the day Hostess went out of business! A lot of hohos and twinkies I assume? That's too funny! :laugh:
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    whatever is the largest amount posted ITT + 1
  • orangebuttercat
    orangebuttercat Posts: 143 Member
    A few months ago, before I decided to change my life, I attempted to eat a 96oz steak.

I ate about 85 oz of it..

never calculated the calories, but its pretty pretty pretty high.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Lots of lightweights I see. Not exactly sure but I'd peg it at 20,000+, maybe a bit more
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    My highest after joining MFP - 2300 something
    Daily goal - ~ 1500
    But i actually consume ~ 1800 after exercise and other activity(fitbit)

Now that i tracked back, i see only 4-5 days consumed above 2000 calories, which is pretty sad. Need to start with weights and eat more...
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Not sure really but been to those churasco brazilian bbq all you can eat and nearly vomitted ate that much
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    goal 1500
    consumed: 2892

before mfp probably 10000 rage 4 sure
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Lots of lightweights I see. Not exactly sure but I'd peg it at 20,000+, maybe a bit more

Please go.