Samsung Health - walking and myfitnesspal

Options
Klexie1641
Klexie1641 Posts: 2 Member
Basically wanting to know this. I can put what foods I eat on MyFitnessPal and it will show up on Samsung health for foods I have eaten and calculate the calories and other whatnot stuff from it. I want it to do it the other way for when I walk because I use Samsung Health walking Tracker for when I go for walks for a mile to and a mile back home. My question is how do I get the information from my walk to appear on MyFitnessPal

Replies

• Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have found that Samsung Health gives me around 2/3rds of the steps in a day that I have actually done according to other pedometers I have used. The good thing about it though is that it has me running the majority of those steps when I have actually been walking. Because of this, I wouldn't trust it.
  • rayles46
    rayles46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how do you get foods entered on MyFitnessPal to show up on Samsung health for foods?
  • IamLee1987
    IamLee1987 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I use Samsung Health to track my exercise on MFP too, I did this by enabling the settings in my connected apps on MFP.

If you go to the apps and devices tab on MFP you can select Samsung Health, this then brings up permissions, where you can choose what Samsung Health and read and write to MFP and vice versa.

If you already have Samsung Health connected, simply disconnect then reconnect it.

I hope this makes sense and helps.