Take three?

Options
klorben
klorben Posts: 16 Member
Back in 2014, I lost about 85 pounds thanks to MFP, a personal trainer, and quite frankly a miserable marriage (so I spent a lot of time at gym in order to not be home).

Four years later and about 45 of those pounds have crept back on. My life went on quite a rollercoaster over the past few years— a divorce, several moves, death of mother and brother, and then getting remarried... but now I’m on the other side of the big rollercoaster hill and looking to get back on track with weight loss.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and progress!

Replies

• meltingice187
    meltingice187 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 pounds.... gained 75 with my first pregnancy... then lost 60 of that afterwards... got pregnant again 2 years afterwards and gained almost 80 back... been through a lot of stress finding out during my 2nd pregnancy that my s.o. had another life with another women for over 2 years. It was hard to maintain or loose any weight being a single mother of two and lost in this f'ed up world. But my boys are 5 and 2 now and I'm finally starting to get back into the groove of things. Down 18 pounds sofar.