Need help with accountability!

Options
emily889
emily889 Posts: 296 Member
I have been off and on this weight loss train more times than I can count. I have a mile long list of excuses but really it all comes down to me. I just need someone I can talk to when it gets hard and to distract me from poor food choices! A little about me: I have PCOS, I have been overweight my entire life, I am trying to control PCOS without a doctor because all they did was cause more harm than good and I feel with the right research and trial and error I can kick PCOS's *kitten*! If you want to go along this with me, add me! I will support you if you support me <3

Replies

• TabiiJoyyB
    TabiiJoyyB Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Sent a FR
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends, would love to be yours if you like. :)
  • gia_incognito
    gia_incognito Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me! I like encouraging others. It helps with staying in a positive mindset.
  • ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    emily889 wrote: »
    I am trying to control PCOS without a doctor because all they did was cause more harm than good and I feel with the right research and trial and error I can kick PCOS's *kitten*! <3

This! I feel you, I am also hoping to be able to control PCOS without a doctor, the only advice they have given me is to go on BC! (Even though we are ttc!) Hopefully losing weight will make that happen for us. Wishing you luck and adding you as a friend for support.

• colleenmbrass
    colleenmbrass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat. I’m trying to get back to a healthy weight. My PCOS has really flared up the last 6 months or so and I’ve packed on the pounds. I’ve also had a huge increase in inflammation lately. I’m starting back on a diet today trying to focus on good foods for PCOS and using MFP to stay on track of calories. I’ve tried weight watchers a few months ago, but their new program really doesn’t work for me. Good luck to you! One day at a time! We can do it!
  • MarieMcKenzie2015
    MarieMcKenzie2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I keep gaining and loosing. Need to be consistent in loosing. Trying to get back on track with both diet and exercise