6 months in 34lbs down a little over halfway there!

Options
2»

Replies

• BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    @iceberg007 Both really! I always ate fairly healthy but my portions were out of control! I worked out here and there but never with any dedication, now I workout 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes to an hour. My best tip is to weight EVERYTHING and log as accurately as humanly possible! I also found that logging the day before helped to keep me on track. When I am hungry (hangry!!) knowing what I am eating next prevents me from going into the kitchen and just stuffing whatever I first see into my face.

@solieco1 Sure! I am 5' 2"

@candyspun I ALMOST fit into the pants, you can't see in the pic but there's still a tiny bit of muffin top in the back, I should be comfortable in them in a month or 2!
  • ToxicRain1098
    ToxicRain1098 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    <3
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Any idea what's going to happen to the tattoos? Have the stars gone smaller? Colour changes? Never mind - the best is your weight loss!
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Omg that's amazing, you're doing great! :)
  • BattyKnitter
    Options
    Any idea what's going to happen to the tattoos? Have the stars gone smaller? Colour changes? Never mind - the best is your weight loss!

I have lost weight in the past down to my goal weight but I wasn't as heavy as my current starting weight. The last time I only had my stars and some other back tattoos and the only change was they got a bit darker.
  • BajoranBabe
    BajoranBabe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! And I love you for wearing the same clothes so you can really see the difference haha, smart!
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I love that you had a tshirt and jeans that you were working your way into, what a good way to see your progress.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Amazing Progress! like I am super proud of you and you have def inspired me all over again. I am 5ft started at 212lbs got down to 148lbs and somehow convinced myself that I can do it alone without having to track my calories so I stopped religiously counting for about a year and gained almost 20lbs I started back yesterday and I weight 166lbs with a goal weight of 125lbs I want to achieve that in 9 months (family vacation).

I have some questions for you if that okay you might of answered them and I missed them.
    how many calories a day do you eat? & I read you exercise so do you eat back any of your exercise calories?

also wanted to add I also have to log my food the night before for the next day it really helps me not go off plan and binge eat.
  • meepmya
    meepmya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That’s amazing. Love the pictures which speak volumes for how far you’ve come. Well done
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great! Can't wait to see when you are at your goal weight!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic and I love how you used the clothing to compare every-so-often!
  • BattyKnitter
    Options
    @kksmom1789

The calories you need to eat to lose/maintain/gain vary so greatly from person to person that's hard to give a response to. It also goes down as you lose weight. Currently I am set to active on MFP as I usually walk at least 10 000 steps a day, and I eat between 1500-1700 calories and I lose about a 1 lbs a week.

I don't log my exercises in MFP, I let my Fitbit calculate my calorie burn. If I burn more than what MFP gives me for being Active then I eat back half of those calories, but only if I'm actually hungry and feel that I need them, and I always stay above 1200 net calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!