Can I take a look through your food diary?

Options
2»

Replies

• cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am fairly new to MFP and still trying to figure out how to plan my meals. I am on a journey to lose about 80+lbs and would greatly appreciate the chance to look through what your day to day food intake is! Please post a message or add me as a friend if you have/had similar weight loss goals and don't mind me browsing through your food diaries!

Thank you!

My diary is open if you want to take a look. Watch out for my cheat days :P for the most part my diary is pretty healthy!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Of course you can. Im in maintenance now having lost 32lb. Help yourself.
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Have at it :) Mine is typically at a higher calorie budget but it has a decent mix of "healthy" eating as well as how to do tasty rubbish on a budget and still lose. Yes, there is actual cooking in there... not every day anymore, but it's there.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    help yourself to mine, its open to everyone. also feel free to add me as a friend
  • cscovel
    cscovel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me or help your self its open
  • saltycloud
    saltycloud Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sure you can. On some days I can't log the food because I don't own a smartphone and therefore I don't always have access to internet!
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!