Bloody cheese

Ssssss666666
Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
What foods have been your biggest challenge to cut down on or give up, as from my discussion title you will have guessed mines is cheese, considering such a tiny amount adds so many calories

Replies

• determinedella89
    determinedella89 Posts: 223 Member
    Chocolate.... that is what got me to the biggest weight I've been 😂 it's all or nothing with me.. i cant just eat a little... 😂
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited July 2018
    I was like.. cheese with blood in it? Yummmm

But my answer is wine.. all of it.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    I can't give up milk in my coffee. Alternative "milks" don't taste right. Only 75 calories, but there are so many other things I could do with those calories. *sigh*
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    I love cheese, rally I do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-BBoVUdOf4

For some reason I found cutting back on cheese easier than I thought it would be. I thought it would give me a lot of trouble so I completely understand your troubles. Something I read today, shred cheese, mix it with shredded carrot or shredded broccoli stems. When mixed it gives it that same sort of texture, it cuts back on calories and is better for you. I have not tried it.

I think that nutritional yeast sprinkled on popcorn or mixed in with eggs gives it a vaguely cheese flavor.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »

Bloody cheese.... Only when I get my fingers caught in the grater.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    This title makes me gag.

But sugar and bread to answer the question.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    I love cheese , I crave it like I crave chocolate and hang eaten hardly any for a couple of years with all the different diets I was trying out didn’t allow it but keto does and lots of it! :p
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ... pretty much anything sweet. Particularly cupcakes/cakes/cheesecake.

There is no such thing in my world as a "tiny slice". Who wants to eat a sliver of cake or pie or cheesecake? NO ONE, that's who.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa wrote: »

Bloody cheese.... Only when I get my fingers caught in the grater.

:D:s
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I used to eat lots of cheese. Now I only eat small amounts. I also had to cut back on ice cream. The ice cream I like has 600 calories per cup so doesnt really fit into my calorie budget often. Also, alcohol. The fruity cocktails I like have way too many calories so I just have a glass of wine now if I must drink.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Sadly, it's broccoli. Used to eat steamed florets every day for years. I love broccoli. Now when I eat it I get left with some mean butt trumpet. 🎺
  • sardelsa
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Cheese is stinking dairy rot. How anyone can get that stench past their nose and into their mouth is truly a mystery. "Bloody" cheese? Please. GTFOH.

Awesome. More for all of us.