Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Photo hunt game

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Haha....well I'm in the Bronx 3 days a week ;)

Noted. ✍️ :wink:

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    (and the water gun is cause who doesn't have water guns in their car)

Show me some fruit please

2efm434.jpg

Pomegranates in our backyard.

Bonus point for them being on a tree
  • AliNouveau
    38kc11qa9uv0.jpg
    Had to clean out the seat cushions but I was able scrape up a wad ;)

Show me chicken wings or hot dogs!

Why does your wad have blue lines

They're the newly minted ones. Blue security strip. 👍👍

Does that strip stay on? I'm Canadian our money is all colourful and plastic
  • AliNouveau
    I really need new ones
    BTW it's the skate the bucket and shovel is for if we're passing a beach and feel the need to stop
    hplsurkierjy.jpg

Digging sand pits at the beach is actually quite tiring. I got in trouble last year from digging basically a 4-wheeler booby trap (it was really an ocean filled pool for low tide). They made me fill it in ugghhh...the ocean was supposed to do that part. I was using a regular shovel, though...gets hard in a hurry! Idk how the pirates did it.

I have pails, clearly, and a mold for making a stegosaurus skeleton. I typically have my curling gear back there too. I always have beach towels and water guns cause you never know. I'm the mom who says hey there's a fountain you can run through let's do it!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Btw @bojack5 ... I am going to crop, print and frame your beauties ... Perfect focal point for my financial meditation. You are real and those are yours. Your industriousness is a self propelling positive $$$ vibration. 💓💓. If those are the kinds of loose change lying around ... I need to visit Upstate NY. Lol.

Show me: Your wheel caps

one of these days ima find u and take a selfie and blast it all over the interwebs

Well if a random MFP woman could find me walking out of a gym in Manhattan.....I'm sure Batman could find me with ease! :)
  • AliNouveau
    Btw @bojack5 ... I am going to crop, print and frame your beauties ... Perfect focal point for my financial meditation. You are real and those are yours. Your industriousness is a self propelling positive $$$ vibration. 💓💓. If those are the kinds of loose change lying around ... I need to visit Upstate NY. Lol.

one of these days ima find u and take a selfie and blast it all over the interwebs

Well if a random MFP woman could find me walking out of a gym in Manhattan.....I'm sure Batman could find me with ease! :)

Geez you walk by one gym at the right time and you're labelled a stalker.
  • 777Gemma888
    38kc11qa9uv0.jpg

They do. It's to prevent all the counterfeiting. Apparently difficult to replicate as it's actually woven into the notes.
  • AliNouveau
    38kc11qa9uv0.jpg

They do. It's to prevent all the counterfeiting. Apparently difficult to replicate as it's actually woven into the notes.

Very cool. Thanks. Ingywss we rarely get 100s when we travel to the USA
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    How cool to have a pomegranate tree in your yard!!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member

Damn! You're never gonna let that go, hun? For the millionth time, I just happened to be walking by that day. Geez. 😣
  • 777Gemma888
    Essenzook wrote: »
    How cool to have a pomegranate tree in your yard!!

Our friends further south of us have a full acre of them. After ours are all consumed when ripe, we converge on theirs. Usually, you tire of eating them before all the trees are exhausted of supply. The church members come in to pick to help use it up too, for self and the church pantry.
  • bojack5
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

Damn! You're never gonna let that go, hun? For the millionth time, I just happened to be walking by that day. Geez. 😣

You know damn well girl if it was you I'd be stalking you right back!
  • Cutemesoon

I'm not sure of I should be flattered or scared. So...uh....thanks. I guess. 🤔

questiongiphy.gif
  • AliNouveau

Finally.
    mgli4ydyjjcd.jpg
  • AliNouveau
    Anyone have a favourite hat they want to share
  • Cutemesoon
    edited August 2018
    3kzhtiqd2dlu.png

Show me a cell phone charger.
  • bojack5

I'm not sure of I should be flattered or scared. So...uh....thanks. I guess. 🤔

questiongiphy.gif

Well I'm not scary.....but not really worth stalking either......
  • Essenzook
    h63ih4dnnquq.jpeg
  • Essenzook
    A cool license plate frame
  • 777Gemma888
    edited August 2018
    Essenzook wrote: »
    A cool license plate frame

Standard plate frames here ... I am going to keep an eye out ... Appropriately blur out plate# before posting, if I do locate an interesting one.