Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Photo hunt game

Options

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    WELL, the rules is, an image of something. u cant call out individuals as in, you cant just have one person take a pic of something, but u CAN request a picture of something or someone.

in this case, anyone can go find mr bojack and take a pic of him during his shower. chances of that happening is very low. but of course, he is welcome to take the selfie to fulfill this request SO, i will allow this
    Yay! It's allowed! 🤗 Now all we need is for someone to sneak into his gym & take a shirtless pic of him. 😂
  • Cutemesoon
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My goodness we look like a bunch of lecherous women.
    Maybe so we don't embarrass @bojack5 anymore he could just show us a favourite pet?

Don't worry. He's TOTALLY enjoying this! 🤣
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    WELL, the rules is, an image of something. u cant call out individuals as in, you cant just have one person take a pic of something, but u CAN request a picture of something or someone.

in this case, anyone can go find mr bojack and take a pic of him during his shower. chances of that happening is very low. but of course, he is welcome to take the selfie to fulfill this request SO, i will allow this
    Yay! It's allowed! 🤗 Now all we need is for someone to sneak into his gym & take a shirtless pic of him. 😂

A photo of one of his pets would be less salacious. I'm in agreement with Ali on this one.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

A photo of one of his pets would be less salacious. I'm in agreement with Ali on this one.

I like seeing cute animals. BOJACK shown us your buddies or anyone for that matter since I have no pets
  • 777Gemma888
    edited August 2018
    Options

I like seeing cute animals. BOJACK show us your buddies or anyone for that matter since I have no pets
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Im actually trying to play along here and i keep getting a file failed to upload everytime i try to post a pic

I'll post my pup who loves to lick cocoa butter or Shea butter off my feet. Lol ... [ Ok I couldn't upload using the MFP icon. Had to use tinypic]
    2wggn4m.png

... Something is WRONG ... Not working either way.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    MAN, one of these days ima drive to sir bo jack and have a photshoot through his window. 200mm zoom lens, WOOT WOOT

and pick up @cutemesoon on the way of course

Ok....just drive up the West Side hop on the Major Deegan....straight to Saw Mill Parkway....just a few exits and you guys can be there...;)
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    MAN, one of these days ima drive to sir bo jack and have a photshoot through his window. 200mm zoom lens, WOOT WOOT

S T A L K E R S ! ! .... To the gallows !!!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Show me the boot/ trunk of your vehicle.
  • Cutemesoon
    Options

Thanks. I'd appreciate that! 🤣🤗
  • Cutemesoon
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Ok. Since Bojack5 refuses to cooperate 😆, show me your favorite decorative pillow.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ok. Since Bojack5 refuses to cooperate 😆, show me your favorite decorative pillow.

35a1zdj.jpg
    Show me the boot/ trunk of your vehicle.

• Cutemesoon
    edited August 2018
    Options

Aw cmon....ive been trying. Cant post a pic right now. Even had a shirtless pick with my animals in it! Hey, i gave you directions on how to get to my house... lol

No. You gave general directions to "anywhere westchester." That was all. 😒 Also, it's rush hour. Traffic will be HORRIBLE at this time!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I can't get any pictures to attach :(
  • 777Gemma888
    edited August 2018
    Options

I used http://tinypic.com. Copy and paste "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards." Attaching through MFP isn't working.
  • bojack5
    Options

Ya see....i wasnt lying!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Ya see....i wasnt lying!

I didn't say you were lying. Geez putting words in my mouth
  • AliNouveau
    Options

2z5od5l.jpg
  • bojack5
    Options
    In the meantime ill put up a semi shirtless pic i already had in my profile....sorry, its the best i could do....
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Omg I did it but sideways
    Anyway I've a lotta junk in my trunk and it's been cleaned out recently