Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Photo hunt game

Options

Replies

• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    3vzsnacp4pba.jpg

Awww man, you beat me! I just came to take a pic of something with the tags still on 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • yogidani77
    Options
    This is my fav right now 😊
    7uq00gbv4zoa.jpg
  • yogidani77
    Options
    Show me your collection of shoes
  • yogidani77
    Options
    Show me your collection of shoes

Lol oh boy

Let’s see em 😂
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My unworn collection from this year xD

rg8gbztjsbyv.jpg

And just some work shoes

jh0dn5zzek8z.jpg

It's nice to find someone else who needs to go to shopping rehab. 😃
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

rg8gbztjsbyv.jpg

And just some work shoes

jh0dn5zzek8z.jpg

Why have em if you don't wear em
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

rg8gbztjsbyv.jpg

And just some work shoes

jh0dn5zzek8z.jpg

I have 80 pairs of shoes. And all of them r mint. Its hard to decide what to wear lol...

So I usually just end up wearing whatevers out

But why have them if you don't wear them? Who cares if they're mint if you don't get to enjoy them wearing them
  • AliNouveau
    Options

rg8gbztjsbyv.jpg

And just some work shoes

jh0dn5zzek8z.jpg

I have 80 pairs of shoes. And all of them r mint. Its hard to decide what to wear lol...

But why have them if you don't wear them? Who cares if they're mint if you don't get to enjoy them wearing them

I have ocd when it comes to shoes. I cant stand creases or dirt on them. I only wear new/nicer shoes when its a sunny/dry day. I do try to wear them more often but most of the time i end up wearing an old pair

I still don't get it. Clothes including shoes are made to be worn. The designers design them to be worn and not collected and kept kn a closet. I'm not a collector of stuff like that. I like to show them off and wear them.
  • St4rFire
    Options
    Last I counted, not including my winter boots which are currently packed away, I have about 86. So, relatable. Ridiculous? Yes. Embarrassing? Sometimes. BUT WILL MY FEET ALWAYS LOOK FABULOUS? Yezzir.
  • St4rFire
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    Last I counted, not including my winter boots which are currently packed away, I have about 86. So, relatable. Ridiculous? Yes. Embarrassing? Sometimes. BUT WILL MY FEET ALWAYS LOOK FABULOUS? Yezzir.

I find nothing embarrassing about it. We like what we like

U have no idea how much clothes i have with tags on it. Last year i donated so much clothes to the church that half of them had tags on it from 10 years ago

I only find it embarrassing because a part of me would love to be one of those people who had 4-5 pairs of shoes, and a few weeks worth of clothes... I try to minimize by giving my niece stuff all the damn time, her entire wardrobe is made up of my nearly never worn "hand-me-downs"... but then I just end up replacing them, lol. Meh, I'm just not one of those people, I likes clothes/shoes. 🤷
  • St4rFire
    Options

I find nothing embarrassing about it. We like what we like

U have no idea how much clothes i have with tags on it. Last year i donated so much clothes to the church that half of them had tags on it from 10 years ago

I only find it embarrassing because a part of me would love to be one of those people who had 4-5 pairs of shoes, and a few weeks worth of clothes... I try to minimize by giving my niece stuff all the damn time, her entire wardrobe is made up of my nearly never worn "hand-me-downs"... but then I just end up replacing them, lol. Meh, I'm just not one of those people, I likes clothes/shoes. 🤷

First world problems xD

😆😆

But seriously... it's not my fault everything looks fabulous on me and so I just have to have it. ☹️

The struggle.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

rg8gbztjsbyv.jpg

And just some work shoes

jh0dn5zzek8z.jpg

I have ocd when it comes to shoes. I cant stand creases or dirt on them. I only wear new/nicer shoes when its a sunny/dry day. I do try to wear them more often but most of the time i end up wearing an old pair

I still don't get it. Clothes including shoes are made to be worn. The designers design them to be worn and not collected and kept kn a closet. I'm not a collector of stuff like that. I like to show them off and wear them.

Eh its nothing to get really. Some people collect stuff they like. I do wear them when i can but i have so much that i dont need to wear my new ones ( yet). As my Old shoes get worn out ill toss em out and start wearing new ones

I'd rather clothes than shoes. I learned early on through modelling and basically being dressed by others were just basically hangers to show off garments.

I has awesome shoes that looks awesome. But I'd rather collect dresses
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I so hate shoes. Shopping for shoes worse.

452x4htqiib1.jpeg
  • Essenzook
    Options
    There’s a whole sneakerhead culture — pretty amazing. I do have a pair of Yeezy knockoffs. :(
  • Essenzook
    Options
    LOL I hate everything about them! Musta been out of my mind.

Show us your bare feet!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Essenzook wrote: »

Show us your bare feet!!

Ewww. Imma gonna keep mine under wraps Hahaha. No one wants to see my feets
  • Essenzook
    Options
    Ugh lol
    cd66xzt0c3zp.jpg

Awwwwwww feets and bonus paws!

Show us your bare feet!!

Haha wondered if anyone would bare their sole!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ugh lol
    cd66xzt0c3zp.jpg

Awwwwwww feets and bonus paws!

Show us your bare feet!!

Haha wondered if anyone would bare their sole!

I like you.... You're clever
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was going to try and be creative with this but figured it's late and I'd more than likely burn down my kitchen, so basic it is :)

b1kcasjzerlm.png

Show me something you made/crafted/built...
  • Essenzook
    Options
    How precious!