Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Photo hunt game

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I live in the SE US.... gas prices are rising quickly as hurricane Florence heads rhis way.... my husband is a telephone guy and has been told 5 days of clothes/water and picnic food....

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

This is me drinking way too much wine in the bathtub waiting for him to leave again.

• Beka3695
    Options
    I need a pedicure 😕
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have a shameful hodge podge of bags that almost never get used because I forget them at home ☹️
    6enfap7tb50n.jpg

My sister tends to pack them when we go, plus a huge basket + roll cart. I purchase new ones all the time, as I loathe overfilling them. :smile:
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    I live in the SE US.... gas prices are rising quickly as hurricane Florence heads rhis way.... my husband is a telephone guy and has been told 5 days of clothes/water and picnic food....

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

This is me drinking way too much wine in the bathtub waiting for him to leave again.

Sending positive thoughts your way Becky. 🤗🤗

**Love the colour. Wait till the Storm of the Century blows over girlie!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

I’m sorry ☹️ I didn’t mean to choose a negative topic. I live in the south. I remember how devastating hurricane Katrina was. My thoughts are with you and your husband and family
  • Beka3695
    Options

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

Luckily- electrical is more important than telephone (btw - all txt go across lines - not satellite like movies would like you to believe) he will likely leave next weekend.

I have dusted off my frequent flyer card and ready to head to the coast. Luckily, his company pays for me to visit biweekly and my company understands!!!!!

I still need a pedicure 😂😂😂
  • Beka3695
    Options
    This is a go vomit reply.... feel free to skip

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

I’m sorry ☹️ I didn’t mean to choose a negative topic. I live in the south. I remember how devastating hurricane Katrina was. My thoughts are with you and your husband and family

Oh gosh - you were WAY in the Katrina path.

I was in Jax Fla the weekend before It hit and caught in the outer bands.... current husband worked in Nola 9th Ward restoring service. According to him it was nasty!!!

We married in 2013 - I missed Katrina.

I was in NYC for Christmas 12/2012.... fema folks can hold their liquor!!!!

I went up to Sandy, Matthew hit Savannah. Before they could restore all service 5 tornados hit on 1/2/17..... K spent of of 2017 restoring

8/17 message “hey Guys - let’s go to south fla....”

Then IRMA (pic below is from the weekend BEFORE IRMA hit.

He stayed thru Maria... finally came home. 12-21/17 and again 04/01/18

We are watching “twister “ on SIFI now

Both of us have survived EF5 tornados

We get really nervous when these terms get thrown around.

If your EMS says take shelter!!!!!

This is not Hollywood play!!! Be safe

• Beka3695
    Options
    kseyixluprpp.jpeg

Duvall street key west fla—— I really thought this street post would not be there after Irma!!!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

Luckily- electrical is more important than telephone (btw - all txt go across lines - not satellite like movies would like you to believe) he will likely leave next weekend.

I have dusted off my frequent flyer card and ready to head to the coast. Luckily, his company pays for me to visit biweekly and my company understands!!!!!

I still need a pedicure 😂😂😂

👏👏👏Girl ... Do your thang@pedi. That's lovely that the company avails that for you to visit your husband fortnightly.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    We still need gas prices

I have a hangover...
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    I'll be pounding the streets soon, I'll get a pic if no one does before me
  • angel4732
    Options
    zd3ndpytf2nw.jpg
  • angel4732
    Options
    Show me a tall building
  • yogidani77
    Options
    This is a go vomit reply.... feel free to skip

q35vxbpuwsjs.jpg

Oh gosh - you were WAY in the Katrina path.

I was in Jax Fla the weekend before It hit and caught in the outer bands.... current husband worked in Nola 9th Ward restoring service. According to him it was nasty!!!

We married in 2013 - I missed Katrina.

I was in NYC for Christmas 12/2012.... fema folks can hold their liquor!!!!

I went up to Sandy, Matthew hit Savannah. Before they could restore all service 5 tornados hit on 1/2/17..... K spent of of 2017 restoring

8/17 message “hey Guys - let’s go to south fla....”

Then IRMA (pic below is from the weekend BEFORE IRMA hit.

He stayed thru Maria... finally came home. 12-21/17 and again 04/01/18

We are watching “twister “ on SIFI now

Both of us have survived EF5 tornados

We get really nervous when these terms get thrown around.

If your EMS says take shelter!!!!!

This is not Hollywood play!!! Be safe

Yes, We got a hard hit from Katrina. No power for a week and barely any water. Pressure was so low it was a small stream. But nothing to the devastation that the Mississippi Gulf Coast and NOLA received. We I travel to places like Biloxi and Gulfport you can still see the devastation but they have and a long way. Please be safe. Thank goodness you husband works for a good company and you are allowed to visit him. Keep us posted 😊
  • yogidani77
    Options

To keep us current 😊 we still need. And I’m out on this one. No tall buildings where I live and work.
    angel4732 wrote: »
    Show me a tall building

• yogidani77
    Options
    Loveabs39 wrote: »
    Loveabs39 wrote: »
    Show me a for sale sign
    Damn it I just went passed like 20 ugh
    well. get back out there!
    It’s dark lol
    bring a flash light xD

This game is getting a little hard core 😂
  • Beka3695
    Options
    My neighbor just listed his house YESTERDAY -- I can get this when I get home!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    5lpu5uidxth3.jpeg
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Show me pizza or a pizzeria
  • yogidani77
    Options