Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Photo hunt game

Options

Replies

• XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    XO__TWOD wrote: »
    mwtt3np5c0xj.jpeg

It’s a really old photo but the only one I have actually wearing it lol. I was a little heavier too 🤔.

Since I posted a pic of myself wearing a onesie. I’d like to see a dream catcher.
    mwtt3np5c0xj.jpeg

It’s a really old photo but the only one I have actually wearing it lol. I was a little heavier too 🤔.

Since I posted a pic of myself wearing a onesie. I’d like to see a dream catcher.
    Quoted. This is never leaving the interwebs

It’ll get lost in the feed. Good thing I was covering my face.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

Haven't kept a dream catcher for a long time.

I have one in my car. I love them 😍

In Los Angeles it was the norm to have dream catchers. Had a whole wall of them. Many tribes south of OC think it's disrespectful, which I disagree with, but am forced to contend with here. No need for unnecessary dramatics.

Why would anyone find it offense? But then again everything is offense now 🙊. I just think they’re beautiful to have.

I'm curious about this as well. I used to have a few of them as a teenager, but don't have any anymore.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

In Los Angeles it was the norm to have dream catchers. Had a whole wall of them. Many tribes south of OC think it's disrespectful, which I disagree with, but am forced to contend with here. No need for unnecessary dramatics.

Why would anyone find it offense? But then again everything is offense now 🙊. I just think they’re beautiful to have.

I'm curious about this as well. I used to have a few of them as a teenager, but don't have any anymore.

They believe it's the commercialization of their culture.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

I get offended every time I go in an Irish pub for the same reason!!!!

Lol, JK I just belly up and have a pint 🤣
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    rvm7aua1x6i7.jpg

The things I find when I go digging around for them. :D
  • PaperDoll_
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Show me your favorite recipe handwritten out.

I need new dinner ideas. :D
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

That's understandable and makes sense. My grandfather was Shawnee, so that gives me a little pass.. right? o:)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

That's understandable and makes sense. My grandfather was Shawnee, so that gives me a little pass.. right? o:)

Yes. My mum's Cherokee, so I know to do it up there near OC, as my Uncle is the head on the West Coast.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Show me your favorite recipe handwritten out.

I need new dinner ideas. :D

adgmnseiwkdb.jpeg
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Show me your favorite pair of shoes!
  • XO__TWOD
    Options
    e01dnp08oz0o.jpeg

Show me a bamboo plant!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    6j1ro8qar6ot.jpg

@Will_Workout_for_food
    I should have known you would fulfill this request 😂
  • yogidani77
    Options
    6b8mzhnwu2zt.jpg
  • yogidani77
    Options
    Show me a scar
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Im lactose intolerant.

Show mea candle
    s00t3shb9qcn.jpg
  • yogidani77
    Options
    3a1lgd2gnt9u.jpg

Show me plaid
  • XO__TWOD
    Options
    r7o5mrbr9v5k.jpeg

Show me houndstooth :-)
  • yogidani77
    Options
    r7o5mrbr9v5k.jpeg

NICE plaid! Sorry 😐 someone else will have to fill the houndstooth request. It’s a sin to have houndstoothin this house :D But I am going to Mobile, AL later I may see some :)
  • yogidani77
    Options
    r7o5mrbr9v5k.jpeg

• glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Houndstooth Cap

g8a2vqn3xfaf.jpeg

Show Me A Favorite Nick Nack Decoration