Healthy Wage

Options
Hi, everyone. Just began for the millionth time. Was wondering if anyone has used Healthy Wage as an incentive to stay motivated? Just popped up on facebook for me today, so I am now curious.

Replies

• Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10682394/healthywage#latest : This thread was posted not too long ago, with a few people trying it out.
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • powdermnky
    powdermnky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did you sign up? I started on July 21st with a huge wager. I knew I needed a big incentive to stay focused. 3 months in and it has helped me tremendously!!!
  • Butterflys4jesus
    Butterflys4jesus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I signed up to lose 130 lbs in 12 months. My wager is $10 dollars per month and my payout will be $925.00. I have seen friends get physical checks from a Healthy Wage after they won their wagers. So it’s legit.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I have signed up for it back in October, trying to shift 30lbs by October. I got a bit off track over December & January so am basically starting from scratch. I'm paying in $30 per month. I can't say the app is particularly motivating, I pretty much avoid the app apart from the occasional weigh in because there are so many people talking rubbish about diet/nutrition/weight loss on the chat side of it but the money is pretty motivating.