15 days

Options
I been at it 15 days! At first I was riding high! Now the affect is wearing off!!! Looking for ways to motivate myself....! Was dropping weight and now seems like always adding, but I have refocus and get going again and stay focused. Thanks for reading this.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Adjust your plan so you don't need to constantly motivate yourself to follow it. Yes, it means the days of riding high are over.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Is your diary accurate? I am seeing entries where you are eating only one ounce of chicken breast at a meal time? If this is accurate, you are eating to little. It's no wonder you are struggling. Trust the calorie intake MFP gives you.

The scale fluctuates a lot throughout the day. I sometimes see 5 lb. swings in the same day. This has nothing to do with if I am losing or not. Most of what you lose the first couple of weeks is water weight. Consider only weighing yourself once a week. Or look into one of the scale trending apps. It's really too early to see your overall progress.
  • luperjr52
    luperjr52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I eat one whole chicken breast in a serving so about 3-4oz each
  • luperjr52
    luperjr52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks emma i see now yes its more then that for sure
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Try to measure as accurately as you can and include smaller serving sizes of foods you enjoy. It will make the journey much more sustainable. It’s easier to stay in plan if you don’t feel deprived.