Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) August 2018...Join Now!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The foundation of the UAC is focusing on the healthy habits of tracking every bite, lick, and taste of caloric intake; 20 minutes or more of intentional exercise per day; and keeping your caloric intake below your chosen daily calorie limit.
Beat the Self-Sabotage of Unhealthy Habits!!
The UAC is great for those who want to lose weight AND those who want to maintain weight. We are an active and supportive team that is ready to welcome you to the August UAC.
Join Today at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/127666-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2018

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    UAC is an amazing group of very inspiring people! The seemingly simple 3 habits really are a wonderful safety net!

Try it for a month or two, and you’ll be hooked with successes you hadn’t dreamed of!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Best group on MFP!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    UAC is an amazing group of very inspiring people! The seemingly simple 3 habits really are a wonderful safety net!

Try it for a month or two, and you’ll be hooked with successes you hadn’t dreamed of!

Exactly this. Three simple (not always "easy") daily goals. Try to meet these goals every day for a month. It's not just about Accountability, it's about forming a habit which will push your MFP experience that much further.

• Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing challenge. Report daily about 3 things with a post. No complicated sheets and if you mess up the group is still there to support you getting back on track.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,111 Member
    Options
    This will keep you honest and help when you slip. A great group!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This is a great group. Everyone is always very encouraging. I was looking the last part of July 2017 on MFP to find a group to make me accountable to someone.Enter the Ultimate Accountability Challenge. I started August 1 and by November I had lost 20lbs. Additionally, I felt great with lots if energy from the daily activity. I came back a few months ago for accountability again after putting on a few pounds.
    Being a part of this challenge has helped me form a real desire to exercise and eat right. The logging helps keep you honest with yourself!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I became actively involved in MFP in the fall of 2017; and pleasantly found myself back in maintenance by January 2018. August will mark my 9th month of participating in the UAC challenge. Monitoring calories, logging, and exercise are the key components of this challenge, yielding success when coupled with individual determination to stay on track. The challenge excludes no one, other team members are supportive, and members are fully encouraged to stay with the group for the remainder of the month for accountability even if the coveted “Winner’s Circle” won’t be achieved. Tomorrow is always another day to begin anew, so the intent is not to be discouraged but rather feel supported by other like-minded team members with the ultimate goal to live a healthy life. Welcome to all the new team members who are joining UAC for the first time in August, and to the "virtual friends" with whom I have become acquainted in the last several months. Thank you for being my cheerleaders on this incredible journey. I am privileged to be among you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    There is still time to join UAC August. One of the things that many of us find helpful is UAC helps us get right back on track if we slip:
    Eat under the calorie goal we set for ourselves
    Track all!
    Exercise (as we define it) for at least 20 mins.

Totally helpful :)
    I’ve lost 10-12 lbs since I joined 4 months ago!
    And superrrrrr nice people from around the world!!
  • flyychick
    flyychick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! How do I join??