New Positive MFP Friends 20-30 years

Hi there!

My name is Celeste and I am 20 years old. I would like to add some friends, hopefully some around my age. I feel like every young person is already fit and hitting the gym like a pro, so having some relatable individuals who are in the same boat could make me feel as if im not alone! Here is a bit about me: I am from Canada, come from an Italian background, and I am studying psychology. I have had weight issues since I was a small child. I remember being bullied for being chubby at 4 years old, and having to diet at 8 years old, as reccomended by my pediatrician. Being bullied and body conscious at a young age is something no kid should face, but now that I am an adult, its time I take on this lifelong challenge! This is probably my 3rd or 4th time back on MFP in the past 6 years or so. I currently gained some weight and stand 5’7” tall and 170lbs. I have 3 parts to my goal; first to get down to 150lbs which id be ECSTATIC to shave off that first 20lbs! Next, 140lbs would be very comfortable, but eventually if possible the final aim is to be 130lbs and maintain that for as long as i can. I was never able to fully reach my goals in the past, but maybe this time will be different. I am hopeful, but I know we all have our struggles at times, so lets build some supportive friendships, yeah? Add me! :)

Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Hey Celeste,it’s iffi here.I’m from Pakistan and always had issues regarding to weight.This site is the most awesome thing that has ever happened to me.I’m adding you and rooting for you.