Whole 30 challenge Sept 2018

Options
Brittany_AMH
Brittany_AMH Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone! I’m planning on doing the whole 30 challenge for the month of September. Never done it before but looking forward to it! Anyone want to join me?

I’m a married mother of two boys. The eating clean part of the challenge isn’t what I’m concerned with- it’s the cooking and prepping and making time for it with two little ones that’s making me nervous!

Replies

• Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will join you! I have been married 4 years and work full time as a dentist. I don't have any kids, but have been trying to conceive with my husband and we are having trouble. I'm hopeful that if we can revamp our diets and get healthier (cutting out added sugar and losing weight), we might be more successful :/.

I understand that having 2 kids will make it more challenging because it will be harder to find the time to cook! I think the key will be planning in advance. Send me a message if you'd like to do it together :).
  • awilli42
    awilli42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What do you have to do for this challenge??
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    awilli42 wrote: »
    What do you have to do for this challenge??

This explains it
    https://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
  • suhadawad
    suhadawad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing my first round of W30 starting September 1st! I'm so nervous
  • kaylaannec
    kaylaannec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have to wait till the 3rd to start but definitely following along with you. It will be round 2 for me.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am starting my first round tomorrow.
  • mysevenboxes
    mysevenboxes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll start my second round tomorrow. I've got my birthday and a safari trip coming up this month, but I'll try my best to keep it up. If I messed up somehow I'll just start over and try not let that hold me back.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today and would love to join the group. Could definitely use some tips and some support. :)
  • stargazerscribe
    stargazerscribe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today is day 8 for me. Its challenging but doable. Let me know if you want to be friends and help each other stay on track!