what to do next?

Options
jlallen
jlallen Posts: 42 Member
I have the 30 day shred that I am doing now and I love it! But I want to be able to do the p90x and insanity. What should I do next to work my way to it?? :huh:

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    There is nothing that can prepare you for P90X or Insanity, there is nothing out there close to as hard as these two....Insanity being the hardest of the two

Just continue doing 30 day Shred, until you have built up some strength and stamina...and when you are mentally ready just jump into P90x or Insanity

I did P90X first and it was hard...but its mainly weight training, except for the days you do Plyometrics, which let me tell you, is so hard.....and even after doing P90X program twice....I still wasnt physically ready for what Insanity had in store for me, it was a whole different ball game

But I love them both....kick butting workout and all

So whenever you feel you want to do P90X or Insanity just go for it.......

Goodluck
  • mmmpink
    mmmpink Posts: 25
    Options
    If you're loving the Jillian Michaels workouts, I'd do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism next. That's got some plyo in it, so if you haven't done it before it will start getting you used to jumping during your workouts. And I'd do P90X before Insanity. P90X is a good balance of everything, Insanity is just hardcore cardio, and it gets boring very fast. At least I think so. If you're looking for a good cardio workout afterwards though, I'd suggest TurboFire, it's a lot of fun :)