Viewing interactions

Options
shaf238
shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
Is there a way to see who is interacting with your posts? I.e. Who's liking, hugging, wooing, etc.

Sorry if this has been answered already I did try and go through the various help pages but couldn't find anything.

Replies

• SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you look to the right of the title of a thread there is a small star. Clicking on it adds it to your bookmarks and you will get notifications when someone replies to that thread. It won’t tell you specifics, just that someone else commented on the thread, but you can check if that new person reacted to your photo manually.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I think you can with premium... Not sure, and not bothered enough to pay to find out! :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you did know?

Maybe people who use the buttons to indicate their opinion but don't post in the thread may not want to interact with OP. Especially if they have woo'd someone :/

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options

Maybe people who use the buttons to indicate their opinion but don't post in the thread may not want to interact with OP. Especially if they have woo'd someone :/

Just curiousity. Doesn't always necessitate a reaction. It's not that big of a deal :/
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm not aware of any way to do it at this time. Although I've heard tale of someone figuring out how to hack the code.

ETA: The mods are able to see it though.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

Just curiousity. Doesn't always necessitate a reaction. It's not that big of a deal :/

I agree it would be interesting.

I know you can see how many of each you get by going to "notifications" then "All notifications" You can then see which of your posts got what.

I have been "woo'd several times for posts just congratulating people on their progress. I don't think everyone understands what the Woo button means :)