Favorite Workout Playlist?

Options
I'm wanting to craft a good playlist for my runs. Anybody have some suggestions? What are your favorite songs to run or exercise to?
I like anything with a beat, so I listen to Eminem, Macklemore, K'naan, Passion Pit, Vampire Weekend, and Kate Nash.
Come at me, MFP community.

Replies

• cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Two words. Flo - Rida.
  • smartseagull
    Options
    Two words. Flo - Rida.
    Solid. Hadn't thought of him.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Two words. Flo - Rida.

Yep :)
  • kathyrbl
    kathyrbl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I suggest a visit to jog fm for suggestions. You do your search based on your desired pace. I was looking for brisk walking/elliptical music so I searched for 15 minute miles. Then you can sample the songs and see what playlist you can put together.
  • smartseagull
    Options
    I suggest a visit to jog fm for suggestions. You do your search based on your desired pace. I was looking for brisk walking/elliptical music so I searched for 15 minute miles. Then you can sample the songs and see what playlist you can put together.
    woah that's awesome! Thanks for the tip!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    80's music
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't really run but cardio is not something I like. So I usually listen to drop kick murphies, Amon Amarth and devil driver. Cause you know, a girl needs a nice combination of folk punk, Viking metal and speed metal.
  • smartseagull
    Options
    I don't really run but cardio is not something I like. So I usually listen to drop kick murphies, Amon Amarth and devil driver. Cause you know, a girl needs a nice combination of folk punk, Viking metal and speed metal.
    Haha, I'm not going to disagree with you there. I have a friend with very similar musical tastes.