Replies

• SaofitJapan
    SaofitJapan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • BonnieBoobs
    BonnieBoobs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Feel free to add me anyone? Just looking to lose a small amount of weight and be healthy.
  • Karla4803
    Karla4803 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20yo and i feel im finally ready to turn my life around..i've been obese/morbidly obese my whole life and its time to change that!
  • audrizzle53
    audrizzle53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m gonna be 19 tryna get fit 😅
  • LanaBunni
    LanaBunni Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Feel free to add me guys! Especially if you’re still in education because the balance is haaaaard!
  • shubhamnyk05
    shubhamnyk05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and a fighter, my heart's a lighter.
  • alipaige217
    alipaige217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’m 25. Back on the grind 💪🏻 exercise is the easy part for me, the food...toughest for me. Here we go!
  • felicianadine3
    felicianadine3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 23! Kind of fell off the wagon after graduating college, and now I'm trying to take control of my weight. I've had the app for awhile, but only recently started looking into the Community feature. Feel free to add me!
  • ValeriaMVilla
    ValeriaMVilla Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 21!🙋‍♀️

• cv2517
    cv2517 Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Im 26 😊

I definitely went through yo-yo dieting when in my early 20’s. It wasn’t until after I turned 26 that I was able to take control of it. I have lost 28 pounds over the course of the last few months. I am looking to loose another 15-20 pounds while building muscle and eating healthy.

[edited by mods]
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 :smiley: I started in April this year. Started at 210 lbs, now I'm at 180. My goal is to get to somewhere between 140 and 145. I'm 5'5". Been logging for 125 days now.
  • genius110
    genius110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome. I'm 23, have been using a different fitness app over the years but then never stayed on track. I'm at 160 and want to me near 140-135. And I just started MFP. Studying and being self employed makes losing weight for me, challenging. Need people to keep me in check! B):D
  • Sha9898
    Sha9898 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m 20 and just started on Monday! Feel free to add! :)
  • lsophie66
    lsophie66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m also 23 :) I’ve used this app on and off for a while but this time I’m actually taking it really serious and I only just discovered the forum section a while ago 😊 I’m always looking for new friends for motivation so feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Fatmaamamd
    Fatmaamamd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22!
  • cadetadorno2012
    cadetadorno2012 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I'm 23! Trying to become a cop next spring. Got about 85lbs to lose for my goal. Good luck everyone!
  • AhmedM94
    AhmedM94 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, few days ago, i was asking myself the same question 😂

I’m 23 years