Newbie from Southern California

Options
Hello.. Starting a new journey tracking macros to lose my last 25 lbs. I was on weight watchers for two years and managed to lose 90 lbs. But it no longer suits my lifestyle of strength training and cardio. I ve been up and down in weight and stuck on a plateu for awhile. I needed to change something, after reading up on macros I realized this may be what my body needs.
I'm. 40 years old and have just started doing training for OCR, I completed my first Spartan Race in May, I will do one more in December and next year will complete my trifecta... I'm really excited as I know I can do it, I look forward to meeting and following you all along my journey.

Replies

• Sundaenia
    Sundaenia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Cat and I'm 41. I'm new-ish (just got back on here). Congrats on your amazing progress so far! Please feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Beast_07
    Beast_07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Dan I actually started the whole IIFYM diet in January or around that time and have lost just over 50lbs and have gained some muscle along the way too. Sounds like we are on a pretty similar journey you have completed a spartan race and I am looking to join in one soon. Anyway nice to meet you and good luck in your journey. Give me an add if you want to. I don’t really have many friends on here yet either
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi here to support
  • britonay
    britonay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great work on meeting so many goal, that’s awesome and motivating to hear how well you’re doing! I’m from SoCal too, I’d love to add you as a friend.😊
    -Britt
  • lakerfann909
    lakerfann909 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt, what part of So Cal are you from?