Motivation Monday on Tuesday 😜 😙

Options
simplypositive01
simplypositive01 Posts: 19 Member
edited August 2018 in Motivation and Support

If this helps 1 person then it's worth me sharing it. amijzaez6c59.jpg

Last week my family and I visited the Kennedy Space Center. It was such a magical and inspirational place! One thing that stuck with me was their display on what it means to be a hero. A hero is.... Inspired, passionate, curious, tenacious, confident, disciplined, courageous, has good principles and is selfless. I may not be all of these things to everyone, but I hope I can be at least 1 for each of my children. One of the main reasons I share my journey so openly on instagram is for my children. One day I hope they can look back at what I've accomplished here and inspire them to push a little harder at goals that may seem insurmountable. One tiny good desicion, and one miniscule positive action toward your goal at a time can lead to a beautiful outcome. It will lead to your success. I lost 80 + pounds by following this method. Some weeks I lost big and other weeks I lost small. But each week I just kept on pushing. Each week I chose my food wisely (some treats included of course) and exercised consistently. I had ups and downs, but mostly ups. It takes focus and consistency. We are capable of more than we give ourselves credit for and can accomplish amazing things when we are persistent. #persistencealwayswins #fightforit #nevergiveup #workandconquer #believeandachieve #beagoaldigger #yougotthis #igotthis #motivationmonday