Gotta lose 150 to be 150....

Options
Hey guys! I was on here last year and did really well but totally fell off the wagon! (Old username was the_energy, if you remember me please add me again!)

I found everyone to be so helpful and kind and positive that I was really annoyed at myself for letting it all go to waste! So here I am one year later, in exactly the same boat, trying to put things right again!.

Current weight 298lbs
Goal weight 150 ish (Im 5'7")

Long road ahead and would really like more people along for the ride! :)

x

Replies

• scootinalong
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I'm trying to get myself motivated also. I'm at 215 and would love to get down to about 150 also.
  • therevenantchoir
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm looking to lose over a hundred pounds too. 262 to 160 (for now). I'll send you a request.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose well over a hundred - 5 lbs into it lol (think i'm going to be here awhile)
  • wonderland1983
    Options
    Hello! My old MFP friend!!!

Im on day 507! :D

Must admit that im not logging as much as i should, I think I got too comfortable knowing id lost 2 stone and havent really been putting much effort in too loose anymore!
    But now I have my partner in crime back ill get back on it with you!! :)

GO TEAM WEIGHTLOSS!!! lol
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in a similar situation (315 want to get down to 200). I've lost five pounds since the start of my journey though. I'd be happy to motivate you. Add me if you like!
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back hun :)
    Ive been here for almost a week now. (First time) and I love it! I'm looking to lose 100lbs! Anyone feel free to add me :) I log in daily; try to support and motivate my friends.
  • SNeumeister
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, in the same exact boat as you! 5'7 & trying to get down to 150, Currently about where your at.
    Add if you want :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, but I want you to do something (if you have not already). I want you to take some time to really reflect on why things didn't work out last year. What went wrong? What obstacles did you not fight through? What excuses crept into your head? Once you figure this out, I want you to spend some time thinking about what you're going to do differently this time when said obstacles and excuses come up (as they inevitably will come up again and try to throw you off course).

We are human. We will make mistakes. Its great to keep trying....but if you keep trying without understanding what went wrong last time, you're going to head down the same road. We have to learn from our mistakes and we can only do so through serious reflection about what went wrong and what we can do differently next time.

I tell you this as someone who has been on the weight gain/loss roller coaster...as someone who did not appreciate the importance of the mental part of this journey for 40 years....and who never had sustained success as a result of it. This time is different. This time I bring reflection and learning. This time I know how to tackle most obstacles.
  • jessicajustice1
    jessicajustice1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! I've just switched from ww to mfp. I log in most days and would love more friends, feel free to add me:)
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty new, but our goals are nearly identical. I like your username by the way, my daughter says that to me all the time.
  • autumng78
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 110 lbs. Going to be a long journey! Hoping I'm up for it this time. We can encourage each other!
  • jamgirl19777
    Options
    feel free to add me i have 137 lbs to lose
  • lisamyershb
    lisamyershb Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Us girls need to support each other. Have a great day and keep logging. :)
  • TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! We can motivate each other...I pretty much have the same goal as you.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi,have over 100 to go .At 236 and its staying motivated through the help of many friends here that keeps me from falling at times. Feel free to add.I am sure we could all use extra support and listening ears
  • sweetgold
    sweetgold Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to share your agony. I have lost 110 lbs and have kept it off for almost a year. before that I was the typical yo yo dieter. Good luck to you. My advice... count them all.... YES ALL of them (calories) Enjoy your new you as you can.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Would love to share your journey with you! Anyone welcome!
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm down 54lbs with another 63 to go. My goal weight is 176, which would be a 40% weight loss. Not sure if I'll stop there but that's where I'm headed. Feel free to add me. I find it motivates me to see what everyone else is doing.
  • robynlcox
    robynlcox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also introducing myself. I'm not sure how to add people. Can you help me?:smile:
  • savgar32
    savgar32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! I started at 277 and I'm trying to get to 160 (under 200 is my first goal though). I try to log in everyday to stay on track :smile: