Cheesecake Factory options!

Options
DanniB423
DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
I’m going to Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight with a huge group of family. I am happy to see a lot of “skinnyliscious” items on the menu. What have you tried from the more calorie friendly menu and what are your favorites? I just got back from a weekend of too many indulges at the beach so I am not open to a “just enjoy yourself and get back on track” dinner yet. Thanks in advance !

Replies

• fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I like the skinnyliscious turkey burger with a side salad. And don't forget-the portions are huge so you might want to plan on eating half of your entree!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey sandwich with avocado and salad that was super tasty. And like above, I ate the salad, but only half the sandwich...
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with chicken that was tasty and not too high in calories the last time I was there.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    If it is a participating restaurant MFP will have some of the menu items in the database. Use the map marker icon when you add a food, it will get your location, get a list of places in the area, select the place and the menu item.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2276536-restaurant-logging-faqs
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    My favorite--absolute FAVORITE dish at the CF is:
    The Wellness salad. DON'T let the "name" make you turn your nose up at it...it's sooooooooo GOOD--utterly delicious!
    I've searched for the cal count, but can't find it. Here's the ingredients (note: it says it's 2 servings, but I can and do eat almost the entire thing at one sitting and with JOY (no matter how many cals it is) It comes "meatless" but you can add a side of your favorite meat to put in it. I sometimes add grilled shrimp to it, but it taste so GOOD by itself:

o.jpg

Wellness Salad
    Servings: 2
    Ingredients

3 oz. Kale, washed and sliced thin
    2 oz. Blueberries
    1 fz. Lemon Dressing*
    2 oz. Butter Lettuce, inner portions
    2 oz. Baby Lettuce Mix
    2 oz. Baby Spinach, whole leaf, cleaned
    2 oz. Broccoli, blanched or roasted
    2 oz. Pears, fresh or grilled, cut, 1/2” to 3/4” pieces
    1 oz. Red Onion, sliced thin, soaked, cut into 1” pieces
    1 oz. Arugula
    1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
    1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
    3 fz. French Mustard Vinaigrette*
    1/2 ea. Avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2” pieces
    2 oz. Red Seedless Grapes, cut in half
    1 oz. Almonds, slivered, toasted
    1Tbl. Sunflower Seeds, toasted

640x360-Super-Antioxidant-Salad.jpg

• confidenceinrain
    confidenceinrain Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like the white chicken chili on the skinny menu there. It's so nice! It's just a smaller serving of the same one on the main menu I think.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    The turkey avocado sandwich on the "skinny" menu is awesome and the side salad is good too, their balsamic is great! That's what I usually get.. but then I'm also bad and share the buffalo blast app with my husband :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I have had their chicken chili and enchiladas off the skinnylicious menu and both were pretty good.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I know this post is a few days old., I saw this article on Cheesecake Factory nutrition facts and wanted to pass it along.
    https://www.verywellfit.com/cheesecake-factory-nutrition-facts-4153522
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The regular menu isn't that bad because it's really huge portions and you're unlikely to eat it all. I'm honestly not very fond of the skinnylicious menu, my favorite is the Mexican lettuce wrap and it's so low calorie that I can have a flatbread too, for less than 700 calories total. The rest is just always pretty disappointing to me, but the portions for those are definitely not huge, lol. I've gone with the tacos a few times and they are good though.
  • Amerane
    Amerane Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The Skinnylicious steak medallions are really tasty, and the whole portion is just enough to feel full and satisfied while still having room (and calories) left for cheesecake.