Ever taken 'those' pictures?

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My phone is chock full of random junk pics.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    well not full on but i have done topless ones i guess haha. I wasn't too confident but at the same time a body is a body. if the pictures get out who am i to be ashamed. I'm human just as we all are and all women have breasts and they all look different. I don't really like societies need to make us feel ashamed of our God given bodies. We are beautiful, all of our shapes, colors and sizes.

brb using imagination since no pics

attachment.php?attachmentid=298424&d=1354995806
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    it's such a bad idea.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    well not full on but i have done topless ones i guess haha. I wasn't too confident but at the same time a body is a body. if the pictures get out who am i to be ashamed. I'm human just as we all are and all women have breasts and they all look different. I don't really like societies need to make us feel ashamed of our God given bodies. We are beautiful, all of our shapes, colors and sizes.

Lmao at both of these replies haha. Imagine away ;) probably imagining much better then reality haha xD
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Lmao at both of these replies haha. Imagine away ;) probably imagining much better then reality haha xD

refreshing browser now awaiting pm
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    XD
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Did a bouidor session for my Husband. I have them on a disc. Not sure he even know where they are lol
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    Who's sharing ? Lol
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Heh! yep Photo Vault (There's an app for that)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    of course, and if you have not, then...
    you are one boring hell of a mate.
  • Yeah bro! Check your inbox!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Heh! yep Photo Vault (There's an app for that)

I was just about to post that. I love sending dirty texts
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Nude photos! Heavens to Betsy what kind of site is this!?!?!?!? I thought we were talking about pictures of smiles and holding puppies. I'm out of here!

p.s. - you've all been added to my junk pics distribution list.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    So, what I was TRYING to get at - but did a poor job at is this. Has your quest for fitness made you more likely / more comfortable in doing so...
    Yes, you do mean pics of me with my kitty, right? Or with my puppies? I'm confused.
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've got plenty of pictures with me and puppies.. O:)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I've got plenty of pictures with me and puppies.. O:)
    You and me both, sista. I love puppies. The follow me everywhere. Damn big puppies.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    all the time
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Remember kids, no photos including your face. Unless the other person gives some of their own first, so you can use that for leverage when things go horribly wrong.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes made films together.