515 Pounds, Story inside (Need new friends)

Options
Greetings new friends! I joined MFP over a year ago and lasted about 6 months and lost 80lbs, I gained back 100 and here i am again ready to learn from my mistakes and try again! Most of my friends (90% of them) Haven't logged on MFP in 90+ days so im here to find new friends to add me!

My story:
As of today I weigh 515.60 Pounds (4.5 pound loss in 6 days wooo!) I started at 540 1 month ago. As of right now I have changed a lot of things in my life, I'm pushing to do 1.5 mile swims 3 days a week and walk every day at least 4 miles (Last week i had silly moment where i decided to push myself to walk 11 miles and injured myself in the process) But I'm healed now! Right now im struggling a bit with portion control and eating too much Whole wheat/Pasta/Carbs in general and need help!
If you are interested in following my journey or allowing me to follow yours and keep eachother accountable please add me! Iv'e also attached a very personal video for you if you need inspiration or motivation to get out and work out today because you haven't yet PLEASE watch! It will change you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwmYrbmEQeA

Replies

• melanienierop
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I use to be on this site as well and now I'm back :) lol. I check in daily and I will help motivate/support you! Good luck on your journey.
  • saphyreplatypus
    Options
    Hi, and welcome back! Feel free to add me, I am on everyday and do my best to support and encourage my friends. :-) Best of luck on your journey!
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    ad me if you would like, I started at 380, now i am down 62 pounds at 318,, cruising along, would be nice to have someone to talk to about it
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    And me too! I have about 40kgs to lose.
    I lost a lot about 6 years ago and when it came back it bought family.
    Best wishes
  • TabithaA_13
    TabithaA_13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just begun..finished my 7th day today. I am eager to see the day when I can say that I have shed 60+ pounds..thanks for posting so that I can be inspired!
  • Mari_2009
    Mari_2009 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just came back to MFP last week and really feeling motivated. Good job with your exercise.
  • TabithaA_13
    TabithaA_13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job..keep working hard!!!
  • evgenythe2nd
    evgenythe2nd Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    well you are ahead of wetbreasts, dont give up bro and you will all make it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yay for trying again !!! If at first you don't succeed try try again !!!! You am do this you've done it before and you will do it again :) x
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You're video totally blew me away and has made me feel even more inspired... Please add me, I've been having a hard time with weight most of my life, and it would be awesome to have a friend on the journey to keep me on track and support me!!! :) I'll be there for you too~~~ :)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm back too :) - sent you a request.

I lost my 28lbs on here before - put 5lbs back on when I got off the site and now I'm back :)

I've not watched the video yet, as I'm at work - but will do when I get home.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest you send a friend request to downsizinghoss? He's losing slowly but surely and changing his life in the process. It doesn't have to be some great drama or adventure, just the rest of your (much extended) life.

:flowerforyou:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey and you can do it! Feel free to add me =) I'm on daily and my diary is open!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am usually on several times throughout the day and am pretty good about providing support and encouragement to my friends and love to receive it back! I will watch your video when I am home tonight and you CAN do this!
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! and good luck with the weight loss, little steps at a time!
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    U and i may be very opposite, but i have my own bad relationship with food. Each day is a battle for me as i struggle to stay ouy of the cycle of binge and purge. I am learning that being kind to urself and feeding ur body nutritious foods with occassional treats is best. If one feels deprived, the result is to binge. Anyway its a deeply psychological status. Basically our commonality is control issues i think. U can send me a friend request if u want.
    By the wayy ur pic doesnt make u look like 515 lbs.
    ~~~Leanne
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nice video, very inspiring.
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Slow and easy does it your you. Your knees will thank you. Your heart will thank you. Your healthier LIFE will thank you!