Been there, done that! Back again!

Options
LadyLeonis
LadyLeonis Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Heya! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

So I first started using this app about a year ago, a little less than a year, and I've managed to lose quite a lot of weight thanks to almost religiously registering my food and watching my calories.

Now I've managed to lose about 15 kg but once I stopped using it in February, I gained about 4 kg and I am afraid of dropping back on my starting weight.

Anyway, I am giving the whole thing another try and hoping to drop even lower this time!

Wish me luck guys, gals and other pals!
o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Replies

• GreatNeckVBMom
    GreatNeckVBMom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I liken it to being a smoker or having some other addiction. If you fell off the wagon, would you quit entirely? No! So just keep trying and you may have detours but you’ll get there and stay there in the end.
  • LadyLeonis
    LadyLeonis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I liken it to being a smoker or having some other addiction. If you fell off the wagon, would you quit entirely? No! So just keep trying and you may have detours but you’ll get there and stay there in the end.

Thank you! Yes, you're absolutely right! I keep telling myself, "Slow and steady wins the race"! It's okay to take detours as long as you get back on track! There ain't no hurry! I'll keep your words in mind! 💕