Is anyone doing Herbalife?

Options
Hi everyone, I have been doing Herbalife for the past month and I’ve lost 11lbs so far. I’m going to continue but I wanted to get anyone that has down Herbalife input and experience.

I was doing Keto which I loved but just wasn’t consistent all the time. So I’ve been doing this, I’ve also been into the IF so I’m incorporating it with my Herbalife change

Replies

• Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I swear I didn't know Herbalife was still around and the past week I've heard about it like 10 times. What is it exactly? My husband and I were out of town last weekend and evidently there was a convention in town and all the reps were at our hotel.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Love the video, @kimny72 ! It was totally worth watching, especially with Jaime Camil bonus at the end!
  • Laces918
    Laces918 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know a little bit about Herbalife. No I am not a rep or take it but have tried multiple of their products.. for free though.. One thing I will say is their product is actually good. Very good taste and nutrition is pretty good.. extremely over priced and not worth the money.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    My dtr in law uses the products & sells it to just friends, so she gives it to me for free. The vanilla protein powder is really good & I like the "healthy meal" powders. I put them in my home made smoothies. that's all I know about it
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    ... aren't they being sued for false advertising or something?

and previously liver damage amongst other things.
  • freakonaleash1995
    freakonaleash1995 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to do Herbalife. It really messed me up. One friend of mine would break out really bad, another used Herbalife and it made her have liver issues. I’ve seen a lot of success with Keto, maybe stick to it
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Never seen it growing on trees or in soil. Their business structure comes so close to a pyramid scam.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    People I see post about herbalife are probably just trying to sell the stuff. The original poster only had 6 posts to date. ;)