Looking to lose over 200?

Options
2»

Replies

• barbsintx
    barbsintx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am along way from goal I have lost 50 since moving to Houston but that’s just not enough I have thought about surgery but I want to do this on my own if I can I am up and moving some and some days are better than others. But I think if we can just all encourage each other no matter where we are In our journey we will make it. 🤗🤗🤗
  • fluffy2bslim14
    fluffy2bslim14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined yesterday and I have 100lbs to lose.
    I’m looking for friends, help and support along the way please. Feel free anyone to add me as a friend.
    I struggle to keep my mojo going I’m normally fine during the day it’s the evening it goes.

Thanks and good luck all xx
  • MandyLC2014
    MandyLC2014 Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone! I "re-joined" yesterday - time to crack down and shed this weight. I'm looking to loose 119. I am 32 and I have severe rheumatoid arthritis so most days exercise is difficult for me but that's no excuse for poor eating.

I could use as much motivation & support as possible. I went to join our local Weight Watchers this week and turns out, they closed their doors and they no longer have a branch near me. I've assured myself I can do this with the support of this community and I hope I can support and motivate you, too. We can do this!

Please feel free to send me a friends request!