Fitbit

Options
I have an Alta HR, looking at upgrading. Charge2, Blaze or Versa. What do you all like.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    What types of features are important to you?
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Not on your list, but I love my Ionic. I love that I can jump right in the pool with it, not only is it waterproof, but also it's set up to automatically detect exercise. I like many of the features, but that's my favorite. I really like the FitBit platform as well.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    The Versa you don't have to take it off to swim
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I wanted the versa for the waterproof feature, and cause it's pretty. But my budget had me get the Charge 2, still quite happy with it.
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am very happy with my versa. Today I discovered it has automatic detection of exercise, which I didnt realize before. I've taken it in the lake and tubing without issue. I still cant figure out the syncing so I have unsynced it which frustrates me but I think it's just my issues.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I love my Blaze - it was a surprise gift that I didn’t even know I wanted. You get all the data plus notifications and you can buy cute after-market cases/bands.
    I wear it for workouts and on the weekends. Still depending in my One during the week because I like to wear my good watches to work. My last One cost $135 to replace (used on eBay) so if I lose another, I’m not sure what I’ll do!
  • Clawsal
    Clawsal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I used to have the charge (1). Now I have the versa - pretty, water proof and you can get notifications for calls, sms etc. You can also pair it with the iPhone and its GPS during runs/walks. I am very happy with it.