Uk buddies

Options
Hi I’m from the uk...did not wanna be alone on my journey...come join me...plus I have a mean cake recipe 😁

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, and I like cake...... :#
  • Shambles1961
    Shambles1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like cake too! Probably the reason I find myself on here.
    I could also do with some support on this journey.
    I started this just before Xmas 2017 and honestly thought I would have lost my excess weight but I have only lost two stone and I’m stuck with still two stone to go!
    I would love to have someone to chat to who’s doing the same thing for inspiration and support xx.
  • CharleyRose1236
    CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Heyy I'm from the UK as well. What sort of cake are we talking?
  • Stickyfingaz85
    Stickyfingaz85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    someone say cake ??
  • laurasurga
    laurasurga Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I’m from Derbyshire. Feel free to add me! πŸ˜ƒ. Started back on here in May. Lost 2 stone since then. I get married in Feb and bought my wedding dress in a size 12 when I was still a size 18 πŸ˜‚. Motivation right there πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‘°πŸ»
    I have a 7.5month old baby boy and a 7 year old. Both pregnancies made me PILE weight on (which I lost by the time my first was 1 and then it krept back on again by the time he was 4). I’ve always been a bit of a yo-yo dieter going up and down by a couple of stone but I got completely out of hand after becoming a Mum.
    I had nearly 6 stone to lose this time 😞.
    Making me way to a better life though-hopefully one I can sustain.
    P.S I love cake too 🀀🀀🀀
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK, also have some good came recipes, maybe we should swap some πŸ˜‚
  • strivingtobeme
    strivingtobeme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined and looking for fitness buddies and cake .......obviously 😊
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I was born in U.K. (Derbyshire!) but live in SW France. Sorry, but I don't like cake, but love wine and cheese (guess why I live in France!). Hope we all find what works for us.
  • xDanielleForbesx
    xDanielleForbesx Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK been here before but didn't really stuck to the plan. I'm now a million percent in this!!! Need to drop some weight. . . . However I'm partial to a bit of cake πŸ™ˆ