1st time user for a second time

Options
I used MFP a number of years ago, but things died off. Life got busy, I fell preganant and then all bets were off.
I’m really pleased to have lost my baby weight (baby is now 1) and be 1st less than I was before I got pregnant. However I know I am
quite overweight and really want to keep this up and lose more weight to make sure I am healthier and able to do more with my son.

I have a really busy job and find very little to exercise. So any advice and tips would be more than welcome.

Feel free to add me as I currently have no friends and would love to see you guys achieving which will help some keep me motivated.

Replies

• Linkero
    Linkero Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming back and making a second effort! I've recently read an article targeted to mothers where they use their child to help in exercising. Being a male, I found it quite interesting to see how even busy moms can stay active and bond with their kids at the same time! I'm going to add you as a friend and if I can find the article again, I'll send it to you!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    MFP is designed around creating a calorie deficit from eating less, so exercise isn't necessary. Welcome back!
  • jabf86
    jabf86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That would be fantastic Linkero, I really appreciate it.