CNG24 wrote: »
    sdanemrtn wrote: »
    Video games and hand massages? That sounds like a really good night. If we're going for comedy night in games, we can watch me play Rock Band or Guitar Hero. It's not pretty.

Ah, hell yes. can't play it to save my life bahaha could turn it into a drinking game :P hmmmm....

The jerks I played with always chose the fastest song when it was my turn so midway through the song, the drinking game was about the only game I was playing. And throwing crap at my friends.

Lame...lol. I'll go easy on ya haha 😉

Well I appreciate that. I'll return the favor on Smash Melee. 😁

Haha...don't let me win. That's no fun bahaha. I lose like a champ bahaha

Totally wanna just lay around in pjs and play all night. Lol

Haha. What is going to me more painful for me.....letting you win or beating you? That does sound like a solid plan.

Letting me win. It's no fun to just let me win. I wanna fair fight, itd make for a great night!!

Okay, sounds good. Fair fight it is. Bring it on!!
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options

That really stinks about the photos and such. Sorry to hear about that. My dream, if it ever happens, is a '67 GTO. I didn't mind Janeway, all that much, but I grew up on TNG, so it'll always be Picard, for me.

Yeah the fire sucked. I nearly got away from cars completely but wound up taking about a year off before tackling another car project.

I generally passed the GM stuff off to my GM buddies though I did have a Buick GS 455 for a while along with a 77 Trans-Am. Nearly bought a 64 GTO years ago too but it was a real rust bucket and I passed on it.

I was raised on original series reruns and saw The Motion Picture in the theater for my 5th birthday so I'm kinda fond of the original series and movies more than anything but I do love me some TNG and fondly recall when it first came out. However nowadays watching the first two seasons is almost painful except for a handful of episodes. Season three is when the series really starts to pick up. But I still consider The Measure of a Man to be one of the better episodes of the entire series.

• CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Video games and hand massages? That sounds like a really good night. If we're going for comedy night in games, we can watch me play Rock Band or Guitar Hero. It's not pretty.

Ah, hell yes. can't play it to save my life bahaha could turn it into a drinking game :P hmmmm....

The jerks I played with always chose the fastest song when it was my turn so midway through the song, the drinking game was about the only game I was playing. And throwing crap at my friends.

Haha. What is going to me more painful for me.....letting you win or beating you? That does sound like a solid plan.

Letting me win. It's no fun to just let me win. I wanna fair fight, itd make for a great night!!

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options

That really stinks about the photos and such. Sorry to hear about that. My dream, if it ever happens, is a '67 GTO. I didn't mind Janeway, all that much, but I grew up on TNG, so it'll always be Picard, for me.

Yeah the fire sucked. I nearly got away from cars completely but wound up taking about a year off before tackling another car project.

I generally passed the GM stuff off to my GM buddies though I did have a Buick GS 455 for a while along with a 77 Trans-Am. Nearly bought a 64 GTO years ago too but it was a real rust bucket and I passed on it.

I was raised on original series reruns and saw The Motion Picture in the theater for my 5th birthday so I'm kinda fond of the original series and movies more than anything but I do love me some TNG and fondly recall when it first came out. However nowadays watching the first two seasons is almost painful except for a handful of episodes. Season three is when the series really starts to pick up. But I still consider The Measure of a Man to be one of the better episodes of the entire series.

I would also love a Trans-Am. Another thing my dad got me one as a kid was Smokey and the Bandit. Loved the rig and the car. I need to go back and watch TNG, also really want to catch the new series.
  • sdanemrtn
    Options

Excellent. It's about to go down. Expect no mercy.
  • sdanemrtn
    edited August 2018
    Options

I also loved the original movies, especially A Voyage Home. Cheesey as heck, but a favorite.
  • CNG24
    Options

Haha love it! Cracking open a beer as we speak!!
  • sdanemrtn
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hmmm, what kind of beer? Important question.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Does a degree in astrophysics qualify me for nerddom? If not, let's tack on a complete collection of AD&D 2nd Edition rulebooks, every episode of ST:TNG, a couple dozen dragon statuettes, lover of all things Marvel, a fantasy football fanatic for almost 20 years, and self-published my own novel about dragons (and am almost done with the sequel)?

Let's leave off the part about being valedictorian and holding a master's degree...that would be overkill!
  • sdanemrtn
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Does a degree in astrophysics qualify me for nerddom? If not, let's tack on a complete collection of AD&D 2nd Edition rulebooks, every episode of ST:TNG, a couple dozen dragon statuettes, lover of all things Marvel, a fantasy football fanatic for almost 20 years, and self-published my own novel about dragons (and am almost done with the sequel)?

Let's leave off the part about being valedictorian and holding a master's degree...that would be overkill!

I think may actually be overqualified. Haha. Damn proud to have ya. Your novel, fantasy genre?
  • SirScottimus
    SirScottimus Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Question: any other Critters or D&D players in here?
  • CNG24
    Options

Bahaha, it is a make or break question. I have a bunch of different kinds in the fridge but currently drinking a porch rocker by Sam Adam's. I'm a fan of the summery beers.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Used to play D&D. Haven't had a group in a few years though. :disappointed:
  • sdanemrtn
    Options

Bahaha, it is a make or break question. I have a bunch of different kinds in the fridge but currently drinking a porch rocker by Sam Adam's. I'm a fan of the summery beers.

Solid choice. I like the summery beers. Haven't had a Sam Adams in a while, though.
  • SirScottimus
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    Used to play D&D. Haven't had a group in a few years though. :disappointed:

I’m sorry to hear that
  • CNG24
    Options

Solid choice. I like the summery beers. Haven't had a Sam Adams in a while, though.

It's so tasty! I also have some Leinies in the fridge too. Summer Shandy is bomb too!
  • sdanemrtn
    Options

It's so tasty! I also have some Leinies in the fridge too. Summer Shandy is bomb too!

Clearly, you're winning the beer game. All I have in the fridge, currently, is Blue Moon.
  • SirScottimus
    Options

Clearly, you're winning the beer game. All I have in the fridge, currently, is Blue Moon.

Living in Grand Rapids, MI (beer city, USA) I have access to quite the selection of craft brews
  • sdanemrtn
    Options

Living in Grand Rapids, MI (beer city, USA) I have access to quite the selection of craft brews

OKC has really stepped up their craft beer game the last few years. I just need to get out, more, and discover them all.
  • SirScottimus
    Options

OKC has really stepped up their craft beer game the last few years. I just need to get out, more, and discover them all.

Currently drinking a fantastic blackberry ipa from Perrin brewing co.