The 'sweetest' things the partner says about the weightloss.

Options
2»

Replies

• TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Mine says "You have as sexy body". :smile:
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    my boobs are perkier.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    You aren't nearly as big as you were in Montana. THe moment he said it he immediately started backtracking. He can be a real putz with words sometimes but he meant it in nothing but the best terms. I laughed as soon as his face turned red from embarrassment. Now we say that to one another as an inside joke if we've lost weight.

"You're not nearly as big as you were two weeks ago."
  • emiahnissi
    Options
    My husband said: I can tell you lost weght baby .. I can feel your breast on my body when i hug you and not your belly any more.. Is turning me on.. lol
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ow gosh the belly yes. He made a remark about when walking around the corner the belly is seen first and half a minute later the rest of the body, but that was more about his own, but when I was laying in bed I used to shake the belly like a jelly pudding and he told me to stop doing that, I could cause and earthquake with it. Thing was when we lived in Scotland and I did that, my friend contacted me in panic if I was alright because she heard there has been an earthquake in Britain.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Not my partner but some of my gorgeous friends.

You are so beautiful, you look HOT, amazing achievement beautiful (after seeing how far Ive come this year)

I wanna take you home with me and put you on my mantelpiece :laugh:

And a few others which shall not be repeated on a G rated thread!! :wink:
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine mostly just says

"Dont lose your *kitten*, I like it too much"

This
    I used to hate my back side until I met him and now I'm a proud big booty white girl haha