Looking For Friends

I have 280 pounds to lose, I live in the Cleveland area so would like it if I could have a work out buddy too if one is close enough! Don't add if you can't say things nicely when offering advice :)

Replies

• msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    I don't live close but I'm all about encouraging people in their fitness journey!
  • Amandachanges
    Amandachanges Posts: 91 Member
    I live in Rochester Hills, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit), so not close enough...but add me! My goal weight is about 130...and I’m now down to 226.2. I also wish I had a workout buddy, but alas.
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Ezaleon wrote: »
    I have 280 pounds to lose, I live in the Cleveland area so would like it if I could have a work out buddy too if one is close enough! Don't add if you can't say things nicely when offering advice :)

Cleveland, Ohio?
  • kimlt8
    kimlt8 Posts: 6 Member
    I don't live near you either, but I'm newly committed to MFP and I am also looking for motivating friends. What types of lifestyle changes will you start with? I need to do all of them - drinking water, healthier food choices, better sleep, more exercises...all of it!
  • JamieW81
    JamieW81 Posts: 14 Member
    Michigan here as well. Add me as a friend if you would like. Looking to lose 100 pounds