I don't understand why I am not losing weight:(

Options
124»

Replies

• leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey Bonnie,

I agree with the advice you gave me in regards to eating more salmon. I know salmon is among the healthiest fsh to eat but I really cant stand it. I prefer Tilapia, Seabass, Snapper. Do you think Seabass and Snapper are good sources of omega 3? I know Tilapia isn't the healthiest fish to eat. It has alot of fat I believe. Do you think taking fish oil supplements is a good thing to do? I try to eat fish two times a week, but it has been mostly tilapia and seabass.

Congrats on working so hard at this! I myself still have 62 lbs to lose...and I hate salmon too. I just bought Tilapia and also Mahi Mahi. It's SO good. In regards to eating more, it took some convincing for me as well. I increased my calories by 450 a week and ended up losing 7 lbs in one week! I wouldn't worry too much about supplements...just eat what you can to try and get your nutritional values up. I do take a multivitamin just to top up (and also Vitamin D because it's hard to get here in the North) but other than that, I noted that when I ate more fruits and greens along with my protein my vitamin levels went up. I also strength train with a Personal TRainer 3x a week and in September will be starting 3 strength classes a week and 2 personal training sessions. You've got this! And good luck to you!