Need help understanding the Libra app

Options
Hi,

I'm at my goal weight and just started using the Libra application on my android to find my maintnance calories as I slightly increase calories. I've track for three days and I don't understand. Where does it tell me if I'm losing fornthe week or gaining? What does trend mean? Isn't help would be great :)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Give it a little more time to figure out what your trend is. It needs more work information, basically. It will tell you right on the screen with the graph of your weight. The blue line shows your goal and the red is your trend. The smaller red lines that go up or down off of the thicker red line are your actual weigh-ins. The trend is like an average.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above.

Additionally, below the graph there should be your numbers/data, one of them includes your rate of gain/loss per week
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    It's at the bottom of the screen. I am losing so it is there. Maybe it isn't showing because you are at your goal weight?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You can adjust the time period use for the trend in Settings. It is a complicated formula. You shouldn't evaluate weight loss on a few days Vadis. That's the Reardon we like trending apps, to show a longer term trend and smooth out daily fluctuations.