Bob Harper DVD's

Options
RedneckWmn
RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
I'm looking to change up my workout routine a little bit. Been using the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and 30 Day Shred in the past. Has anybody tried out any of the Bob Harper DVD's? What were your thoughts or experience from them?

Replies

• worththeweight
    Options
    I have 3 of the biggest loser workout DVD's and love them all! Great workouts!! They have Bob leading and one of them has that trainer that was on there for a season, Kim. The other one if biggest loser Yoga. very intense, love that one! Highly recommend his DVD's!
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm about to start Boot Camp, how could you not love Bob? I did shred and last chance workout....loved them both, saw a huge difference in my body.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm about to start Boot Camp, how could you not love Bob? I did shred and last chance workout....loved them both, saw a huge difference in my body.

I love them too just ready for a change. And yes, Bob is freakin' awesome! He's got 3 new ones on his website mytrainerbob.com. I know he has one coming out with the kettlebell as well. Just curious as to if anybody has tried them yet.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person who cant stant bob. I muted him lol.
  • fozzy33
    fozzy33 Posts: 72
    Options
    Your not alone! Im not a bob fan myself!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I love them too just ready for a change. And yes, Bob is freakin' awesome! He's got 3 new ones on his website mytrainerbob.com. I know he has one coming out with the kettlebell as well. Just curious as to if anybody has tried them yet.

I saw the clips he has on his website and I really need a change. Im going to order them tomorrow. They look really intense.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I have his "new" releases. They are called The Inside Out Method a series of 4 dvd's, thet have 1 or 2 workouts per dvd. I am on my second month of Chalean Xtreme and I have used the Cardio Rev dvd from the Bob Harper series quite a few times and it is an hour long of squats while SWINGING a weight. My only gripe about this workout is he should stress the importance of form while swinging a weight for that long of period! A person could really injure their back or shoulder with this workout but the PLUS side is that you havea great calorie burn!!!! I heard from another mfp that the yoga workout was great too!! best wishes
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: I have the Biggest Loser Bootcamp and Biggest Loser Cardio Max, which feature Bob. I like both, but like Cardio Max better than Bootcamp. I haven't tried any of the DVDs specifically by him, but they'd probably be pretty good. If you're interested in kettlebell workouts, Jillian Michaels has one coming out in September called Shred it With Weights. I'm guessing it will be a great combo of kettlebell and 30 Day Shred. I have it on pre-order through Amazon.com.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Jess: I have the Biggest Loser Bootcamp and Biggest Loser Cardio Max, which feature Bob. I like both, but like Cardio Max better than Bootcamp. I haven't tried any of the DVDs specifically by him, but they'd probably be pretty good. If you're interested in kettlebell workouts, Jillian Michaels has one coming out in September called Shred it With Weights. I'm guessing it will be a great combo of kettlebell and 30 Day Shred. I have it on pre-order through Amazon.com.

I didn't know that had kettlebells in it! Oh now I'm excited! :laugh: Thanks girl!
  • beedezra
    Options
    I think I'm the only person who cant stant bob. I muted him lol.

go youtube & see Bob's trainer Ron Matthews training Bob, Ron's guns are awesome, he looked so so fit & good looking! maybe you will like him...heehee....most of the time, we see Bob training others, Ron's workouts are really challenging. I did the CORE challenge, good! But i have to warn you, Bob talks alot when Ron's is training him, but just bear with it & enjoy Ron. : )
  • CTRForever
    Options
    So I started Bob's DVD today and have been using Jillian Michaels Last Chance Workout for a while now. I just started this fitness pal yesterday and am very confused on how to put in to my exercise diary! They dont list any videos and I dont know how to word it so I know exactly the calories Im burning! How do you guys word the video works outs in your diary?? Could use some help! Thanks