Do you log sporadic exercise?

Options
We have a pull up bar mounted in a door that's not far from the top of the stairs. Almost every time I pass it, even if I get up at night to go to the bathroom, I do 6 or 7. By the end of the day I probably do ~50. I have a kettlebell in my room. When I have a few minutes, I pick it up and do several swings. Probably 50-100 swings a day. I have a fitness band - round one with the handles and decent resistance - in a desk drawer in my office. I probably do 40 or so curls a day. Do you ignore this kind of exercise?

Replies

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I always did but I just got a fitbit and it logs every thing I do
  • corina19742018
    corina19742018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fitbit won t do it on here 🙁
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,675 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I don't do as much as you do. I look at it as bonus calorie burn, not enough to make a big difference in my appetite.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I just consider it as part of my daily activity.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I don't do as much as you do. I look at it as bonus calorie burn, not enough to make a big difference in my appetite.

I am in maintenance, so I am trying to be really accurate. While losing, I had the same attitude and often didn't log minor amounts of exercise. It still can be something of a bonus when I get near or at the bottom of my range and have a few things I usually avoid.