Looking for breakfast ideas :)

Options
lili200
lili200 Posts: 200 Member
Due to allergies, without kale, spinach, tomato, pepper, eggs, potato, meat , dairy, gluten and soy...

Not zucchini again!

Replies

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    You're allergic to meat?!?! Yikes

How about: oatmeal, cream of wheat, chia pudding, smoothies, soy/coconut yogurt, fruit salad
  • swtcedes21
    swtcedes21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gluten free bread toasted with avocado sprinkle some seasoning on top
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I agree, gluten free oatmeal is a great idea. You can make them traditionnal, hot with some add in. I make it with almond milk. My favorite is: Half a banana mash, 1/3 cup of oats and 2/3 cup of almond milk, dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract. When it's ready, a spoon of peanut butter and a spoon of jam. it's yummy.

You can make it cold as well: 1/3 cup of oat, 1/3 cup or almond milk 1/3 cup of yogurt (Coconut yogurt is great), a tbsp of chia seed, splash of vanilla, sweetener of choice. Mix everything and top without strirring fruits or other add in. Some of my favorite add in are : Almond butter and cherries, frozen berries, apple and cinnamon, banana and pb. Put in the fridge overnight. Add a splash of milk or water if the chia seed absorb too much water if it's jelly like.

You can also make delicious gluten free oat pancake: This one is great https://cookieandkate.com/2012/banana-oat-pancakes/ and I often replace the egg for a chia or flax egg.

If you like gluten free bread: You can make avocado toast, I often eat bruschetta on toast...

Good luck!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Your list seems so random and specific that I'm suspicious. Where did you get tested?

Can you eat oats, rice, buckwheat, tapioca, corn, nuts, seeds, fruit, all other vegetables, beans, sweet potato, fish, seafood? If so, you can still get in good nutrition and have a delicious diet.