Unexpected weight gain...please he'll

Hi everyone,

I need some advice because I'm very frustrated. I weigh myself every three or four days and I noticed in the last four days I have gained almost a pound. I have been eating the same amount I did to lose the lash 10 pounds and working out even more. I was four pounds away from my goal but now I'm almost five. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it is frustrating since I have been working so hard and now I see a gain. I don't care if I lose half a pound a week, I just want to see a loss. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you! I'm 5'4", 125.6 pounds and am 39.

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    1) Open your diary so we can help

2) Has anything else changed recently? Could it be that time of the month or maybe your exercise increased/decreased or maybe you happen to have eating some high sodium foods? Or maybe you're constipated?

A sudden unexpected gain usually has the explanation of water weight due to most of the factors listed above.
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    People fluctuate, it happens. It'll probably be gone in another couple of days. I'm nearly at my goal and over the last week I gained and lost a pound, nothing to worry about.

Especially if you've started doing extra exercise, since the body tends to hold on to water weight when you do that.