Anybody from Las Vegas?

Options
Just curious..Trying to find things to do, getting out and whatnot. Basically trying to live, change of mind and enjoy life.

Replies

• Mosstradamuz
    Mosstradamuz Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    NathanTFJR wrote: »
    Just curious..Trying to find things to do, getting out and whatnot. Basically trying to live, change of mind and enjoy life.

I'm not from Vegas but just 2 days ago I booked a 5 night stay right on the strip in the beginning of next year. Good way to start off the new year. I decided that once I'm in shape, Las Vegas will be my celebration!
  • NathanTFJR
    NathanTFJR Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mosspm123 wrote: »

I'm not from Vegas but just 2 days ago I booked a 5 night stay right on the strip in the beginning of next year. Good way to start off the new year. I decided that once I'm in shape, Las Vegas will be my celebration!

Oh right on man! Definitely a way to kick off the year..Especially after putting in work beforehand haha What state are you currently in?
  • Mosstradamuz
    Mosstradamuz Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    mosspm123 wrote: »

Oh right on man! Definitely a way to kick off the year..Especially after putting in work beforehand haha What state are you currently in?

Definitely going to earn my Vegas vacation haha. I'm in California.