Not a good day!

Options
Today is the first day in months that I’ve missed my calorie count and I only made it 15 mins on the elliptical. Just in my feelings today and I guess I’m eating them too!

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Off days happen. You might notice a small jump on the scale tomorrow, but in a few days that will be gone and you will realize that an off day here and there will not derail you. I hope you are emotionally feeling better soon though.
  • Millicent3015
    Millicent3015 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    One day isn't going to make a difference. You can make an adjusted calorie count tomorrow and do a bit more exercise. 15 minutes is better than no minutes. Stop beating yourself up over something that won't even count in the grand scheme of things, especially since you've been achieving success for months. It's normal to have a slip up now and then, and there's no point in punishing yourself for being human.
  • sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I went way over today too...it’s going to happen from time to time. I’m not going to let it bother me and you shouldn’t either! Tomorrow is a new day :)
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day in months that I’ve missed my calorie count and I only made it 15 mins on the elliptical. Just in my feelings today and I guess I’m eating them too!

A slip here and there isn't going to stop your progress. The long term slide into making it a habit is what can stop your progress.

If it's the first day in months that you have missed calorie goal, then you should be happy about the other 59 or so days you met goal, not upset about the one day you didn't. :smile: