Heya

Options
This is my first post in the community tab.

My name is Morgan, and I have struggled with my weight ever since the 3rd grade. I started to take a medication for ADHD, it lowered my hunger. I became thrilled with my body changing as I lost weight and began to skip meals.
I can't remember exactly when the turning point was, but then my eating did a complete 180. I got into binge eating and comfort foods. I remember my height and weight at the peak of this time, it was 118 lbs and 4'9. In the 5th grade, I saw an advertisement. "Lose weight fast!" Or something. It told me to eat 1,200 calories a day, so I did. I lost 20 lbs and was happy with my body. I now knew about nutrition, calories, and processed foods. As I grew I gained a healthy amount of weight for my age, but then came 7th grade.

After the CDC calculator told me I was an above average weight for my age, I started to hate my body, even at a slim 114 lbs and 5'4. I got into dieting again. I won't bore you with all the details, but I got down to 95 lbs. According to the CDC, I was still a normal, healthy weight. That was when I got a physical. The doctor told me I was underweight. I started to eat normally again and soon got up to 120 lbs.

I wonder where my story will go next. I look forward to seeing all of you in the forums. ❤️