Anyone else ready for fall and/or winter?

Options

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Ready for fall and winter. My favorite times of the year to run outside, and my favorite 5 mile races are in December and March. Of course, running outside sucks in the winter if there is a ton of snow on the ground.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Can't wait. I like to wear a lot of clothes.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to wear a sweatshirt and jeans outside, and be able to leave it on and be comfortable, or take it off and be comfortable.

**The sweatshirt that is.
  • NisaB
    NisaB Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fall is my very favorite! Cant wait!!!! :) Its nice to come out of the gym and it be nice and cool. :)
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Summer is my very favorite, and if I could live an endless summer, I would. However, my first daughter is due at the end of October, and so I'm really jonsing for summer to end this year.
  • Last2bfirst
    Last2bfirst Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    104 here in Dalls today, so Ya I am ready for fall. But I do enjoy summer just a bit hot this week.
  • willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am savoring every second of summer. I find winter in the Pacific NW, where it's cloudy and rainy for months on end, is depressing and I'm not looking forward to it at all.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    yes because it 100+ degrees here in Dallas. I get more outdoor activities/exercise in the fall and winter.
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    YES! Living in the South has made August my least favorite month of the year. Critters in high gear, over the heat and ready for the next 9 months of beautiful weather :)
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    Oh then you need to come visit me. We have had absolutely no summer this year. Summer began with massive flooding of historical proportions and since then the warmest we've seen is +26 Celsius and I think that was one Saturday last month. Last few days the high here has been +13 Celsius. I even had the heat on for a few days in July. Next year I hope summer falls on a Saturday.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Noooo :sad: I love wearing light clothes all the time. I'm moving back north which means freezing mornings and colds :sick:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love every season EXCEPT June and July. Where I live we have to bathe in bug spray those two months because of the black, horse, and deer flies. They're painful, buzzy-crazy, and just plain icky. It's so hard to get my walking in during those months because of the danged things.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Best part about fall? WALKING DEAD
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Not really. The summer has been mild for Oklahoma. We normally run the entire summer over 100 degrees and no rain. This year its been rainy just about every week and in the low 90's for most of the summer.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    NO
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    waxing up the skis bring on the snow
  • NisaB
    Options
    Have to say- I think I've always liked winter more because I can wear sweatshirts that hide my chub...summer has been more enjoyable this year. :)
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore autumn. I wish it was October all year round...
  • NisaB
    Options
    YESSS!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It's been 100+ degrees in South Texas for over a week - yes, I'm ready for fall (which doesn't really come till late November here)