Weigh in & Measurements

Hello! I was just wondering how often everyone measures themselves? Also, how often do you weigh in? Thanks!

Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,285 Member
    I forget to measure myself. I have only done it ~3x since 12/2011. I usually gauge by the way my clothes fit. I do weight myself almost every day, but I only log 1-2x a week (mostly only once-- unless there is a challenge that falls off my normal weigh in day). I used to log my weight every day but I was getting obsessed over it and the fluctuations were getting to me-- so I tried my current approach and it seems to be working. It allows me to stay focused and accept the fact that there is fluctuations during the week.
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    I weigh in every week on Monday morning and measure myself every 3 weeks.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    I was weighing in weekly but now have decided to wait a month. I measure every couple weeks.
  • ValerieS1122
    ValerieS1122 Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks for the responses peeps! I'm coming up on 3 weeks since I measured so was wondering. Thinking I will measure monthly. Right now I weigh Monday & Friday...trying to commit to just once a week. Ninjakitty - I totally don't think I'd have the willpower to resist only weighing once a month! But if the scale doesn't go down, I do get depressed/discouraged. I weigh in tomorrow :-)