Starbucks?

Options
2»

Replies

• hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I get a tall filter coffee, sometimes with a splash of milk. Pretty much no calories black, or up to about 50 if adding milk.
  • FatCrankyGoat
    FatCrankyGoat Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I typically have a long pour Americano - nothing added. However, on Sundays I treat myself to a Grande Vanilla Latte - with whole milk ... then I drink it slowly while reading a book :)
  • ballerbryan
    ballerbryan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really don't get anything too "healthy" from Starbucks except for their organic Evolution drinks. Other than that it's either a Venti White Chocolate Mocha or Cafe Mocha
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Have never set foot in a Starbucks but will occasionally get a Caramel McLatte on a Sunday morning. :o
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Either a grande English Breakfast tea with cream or a grande nonfat blonde latte.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Tall non-fat latte. I used to order grande, but decided that the tall was enough. (I'm downsizing all of my portions).
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Totally obsessed with the nitro cold brew - unsweetened, no sweet cream... it comes out of a keg foamy like a Guinness. The only thing is the caffeine is really high (they won't even offer it in a venti cup), and I noticed my resting heart rate has been higher lately, so I may need to cut back. It will be hard, it's my favorite daily treat and only 5 calories!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I love the nitro.

Unfortunately I've temporarily given up coffee and am stuck with ice water while my son gets a warm cookie & chocolate milk
  • KowboyKraka
    KowboyKraka Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Americano, light-heavy whipping cream, 2 pumps sugar free vanilla, and two sweetners, blended
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont like starbucks so.... nothing. lolol

im not a fan of dessert coffees. id rather have a piece of cake or something.

now, tim hortons is another issue, but only when im up in canada. even then i just get a regular coffee (but with their cream its fairly calorie heavy). but i give zero flips about that lololol
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    What drink do u get from Starbucks? I normally get hot caramel latte with soy just cus that's one of my addictions but I want to try getting something more "healthier" so what do y'all get? ( I heard green tea drinks were good from Starbucks but last time I was told to try green tea I purchased some from my local store & I just wasn't a fan of it so I'm kinda nervous to taste it again lol).

Italian Roast or Signature Blend Coffee. A splash of heavy cream.

No adult milkshakes for me, I get coffee.
  • pinkgurl456
    pinkgurl456 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Check out the macro barista he posts low cal drinks you can create even some frappes
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I usually get an iced Americano and add Sweet n Low. If it's cold, sometimes a latte. Not really into favored coffees.

Today I splurged and tried the new protein blended cold brew and have been regretting it. It didn't sit well with me. No bueno.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love their cold brew! I make my own most of the time, but Starbucks’ is way better. I’m doing keto, so I just get it with no ice and a splash of heavy cream. I don’t add syrup to it, but they have several sugar free options if you like it sweeter.
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have worked at Starbucks for over a year! There are plenty of low calorie options! I suggest hot coffee (we have tons of roasts, find your favorite! And try it brewed on the clover!), iced coffee/cold brew, iced americano (my favorite), iced tea with stevia, lattes with nonfat/or dairy alternative milk. There are a couple of sugar free syrups or try a stevia packet in your drink! Remember anything is customizable!
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    When it's cold, a soy vanilla late and when it's hot, a soy caramel frappecino ((spelling??)) ... but I rarely go out to get coffee .. maybe once every 2-3 months?? Just make it at home and use vanilla, coconut, peppermint flavour drops??
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Tall Iced Soy Latte (Grande if it's really a special day) is my go to drink. No whipped cream, syrups, or any other hidden high calorie stuff.
  • SammyW103
    SammyW103 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Used to get a grand latte as a treat now I’ve removed the milk from my diet and the almond latte was very good, still creamy however higher in calories than the Keruig at my office!
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Love their tea selections!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I buy caramel premeir protien shakes. Mix half of one in 20oz ice coffee and flavor with SF torani hazelnut syrup. IT makes a large coffee 80 cals and 15 grams of protein. I used to love starbuck until they added the calorries tp the menu