Fairly out of shape, kinda/sorta attractive people, GIH - Tell me what gets your motors runnin'

Options
12346»

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Tall with big hands. Texts more than lol

lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

lol

😒
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

lol

This is why i broke up with you
  • SwannySez
    Options

lol

We broke up? You didn’t think that was something I should know? We SO need to work on our communication, honey.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

lol

We broke up? You didn’t think that was something I should know? We SO need to work on our communication, honey.

🤷‍♀️...👭...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Humor.
    The funny guy always gets my attention.

Yep..gets mine too
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Essential Oil

Haha...im not trying to comment on everything you post but lots of ladies are pushing this where i am at...i love cedar wood and lavender for sleeping

Just send her nudes. She’s a she, isn’t she? I’d hate for her to be a him and be all bojacking.

z60llitisr55.gif

No Junk Mail.

Surely there isn't an implication here that @bojack5 is an unsolicited nude sender. I would be shocked.
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Essential Oil

Haha...im not trying to comment on everything you post but lots of ladies are pushing this where i am at...i love cedar wood and lavender for sleeping

Just send her nudes. She’s a she, isn’t she? I’d hate for her to be a him and be all bojacking.

z60llitisr55.gif

No Junk Mail.

Surely there isn't an implication here that @bojack5 is an unsolicited nude sender. I would be shocked.

As would I.

🤐
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Because we need a thread too.

Don't leave me hanging, peeps.

You're gonna leave me hanging, ain't ya?

Gawd, this is SO embarrassing. It's the 7th grade dance when I got the slow dance boner with Cynthia McHenry ALL over again.

*sigh* Okay maybe I'm extra tired today or extra emotional - but damn - I've tried for 2 days to connect with folks here and it's like looking for a hymen in a whorehouse...........

Am I just too enthusiastic?!

Seems every thread I add to, stops abruptly........ and the one thread I started got no replies -- damnit people! I am feeling like SwannySez only I'm Cynthia McHenry wondering if his boner is going to go away when he smells that nervous fart that escaped......

I want to be in your clique! Don't make me beg......... *wait I'm already doing that aren't I?*
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I "lol" a lot I realize. It's actually a lot like my real life laugh which can sometimes be nervous laughter.

Great, one more *kitten* complex.. haha LOL 😋😉
  • SwannySez
    Options
    mirnmax wrote: »

Gawd, this is SO embarrassing. It's the 7th grade dance when I got the slow dance boner with Cynthia McHenry ALL over again.

*sigh* Okay maybe I'm extra tired today or extra emotional - but damn - I've tried for 2 days to connect with folks here and it's like looking for a hymen in a whorehouse...........

Seems every thread I add to, stops abruptly........ and the one thread I started got no replies -- damnit people! I am feeling like SwannySez only I'm Cynthia McHenry wondering if his boner is going to go away when he smells that nervous fart that escaped......

I want to be in your clique! Don't make me beg......... *wait I'm already doing that aren't I?*

I’m not in any clique and don’t really subscribe to that. It’s like life, certain people interact better or easier with certain people and so they gravitate towards each other. Others take an instant dislike for some unknown reason. I’ve been here years and I don’t interact as easily as people that just discovered the forums. When I don’t know how to respond to something or it’s awkward, I don’t say anything. Especially if it was taken out of context. The people around these parts are mighty quick witted and I can’t keep up, but I appreciate it and the forums draw you in because there are so many different personalities interacting. Anyways, about the tea tree oil comment. It’s a good antiseptic. Welcome, Don’t take the forums to seriously and you’ll do great and my suggestion is just get a feel for the personalities and just go with the flow.

Anyways. Don’t want to derail with off topic response.

Back to the Motor Running business. - My husband, or I wouldn’t of married him.

TL:DR ;)

Holy *kitten* snacks! @Moon_Stone is a girl?

Don't give up, @mirnmax. I was shunned when I first showed my face again like I'd deflowered ALL the Amish girls. Just be you and the people will come around.
  • SwannySez
    Options

I’m not in any clique and don’t really subscribe to that. It’s like life, certain people interact better or easier with certain people and so they gravitate towards each other. Others take an instant dislike for some unknown reason. I’ve been here years and I don’t interact as easily as people that just discovered the forums. When I don’t know how to respond to something or it’s awkward, I don’t say anything. Especially if it was taken out of context. The people around these parts are mighty quick witted and I can’t keep up, but I appreciate it and the forums draw you in because there are so many different personalities interacting. Anyways, about the tea tree oil comment. It’s a good antiseptic. Welcome, Don’t take the forums to seriously and you’ll do great and my suggestion is just get a feel for the personalities and just go with the flow.

Don't give up, @mirnmax. I was shunned when I first showed my face again like I'd deflowered ALL the Amish girls. Just be you and the people will come around.

@SwannySez - I am indeed a woman. :D

I'm sorry. No disrespect intended by the use of girl there.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I wasn't Amish, though.
  • SwannySez
    Options

I wasn't Amish, though.

So why were you dressed like Kelly McGillis from Witness?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I wasn't Amish, though.

So why were you dressed like Kelly McGillis from Witness?

I was just going through a phase....
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Your intellect vastly exceeds the majority of people here.

Jerk
  • SwannySez
    edited August 2018
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Your intellect vastly exceeds the majority of people here.

Jerk

1520501290393c84863752772203.gif