Looking for SAHM support group

Options
I’m a SAHM & homeschool our kiddo. Just started MFP 1 week ago. Need positive support & accountability. I love food/hate exercise ha! Been walking 30 min. day. Looking for like minded Mom friends.

5 2’
SW:168
GW: 115

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stay At Home Dad myself, but also Fitness Trainer of 20 years experience. Always happy to help other Parental Units. :-)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom. It comes with its own set of challenges eh. Good for you for homeschooling. I love back to school time my 2.5 hrs in the am and 2.5 in the pm are heaven
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    SAHM here. Up and down. Kiddo starts back at school in a few weeks that gives me a bit more free time to get to the gym and exercise more like i should. Also I'm on gabapentin which is basically between the fibro and PCOS feels like a full stall. :/
  • quoteloveunquote
    quoteloveunquote Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We homeschool too! Doing second grade and kindergarten with my older two while the toddler and baby tag along. Giving our kids more opportunity to be active is a small part of why we chose to homeschool, so I'm trying to be sure that we're all out using our bodies as much as possible. I love our flexibility to get outside when the weather is just right, but I'm working on finding a good balance between growing minds and bodies.